Just let your heart decide:
- Decide to commit and act what you need to finish.
- Choose to Change for yourself and your future.
- Your freedom to move on and continue to persevere your daily life.
- Do more extra effort and have faith to resolve all the problems in your life
- You choose you are the creator of your own life and adventures.
- Little choice makes great things in your life.
- Create and have the determination to do something new for your future, and in addition, you choose to be positive in every situation and step by step to develop your self-confidence.
- Choose to think and speak positively and moreover be calm in every situation, even if tough and challenging circumstances.
- Stand up and continue your great life hence you choose to be happy in life.
- Great things in your life are your great strength to survive in this world.
- Little decision makes fabulous things in your life.
- Don’t think too much just let your heart choose and be tough.
- Give time to acknowledge small things and will help you to focus on your wonderful life and therefore, paying attention to definite things that leads you to be overwhelmed.
- Your decision not to react in every negative thing and however, you embrace positive thinking.
- You decide what’s your priorities in life, you are the creator of your future.
- Use your failures to start a new life and use this to create make your life worth living.
- You cannot control all the things that happen to you but you can minimize it.
I’m inspired by these quotes
“Everyone has a gift.
It’s up to you to decide what you do with it.”Anthony T. Hincks
“It is not your talents that make you great, but your decisions.” Shannon L. AlderAlder
Don’t think too much just let your heart decide for your life and always have a hope for a brighter future
Clean and beautiful landscape garden in my village
Wonderful summer season with colorful flowers on the garden
words to remember:
dictionary i used .dict.cc/
- pollen – Pollen/Blütenstaub
- pollinate – bestäuben
- reproductions – Fortpflanzungen
- rose – rosa
- sepal – Sepalum/Kelchblatt
- smell of flowers – Blumenduft
- stamen – Stamen/Staubblatt
- sunlight – Sonnenlicht/Sonnenstrahlung
- to cross-pollinate – fremdbestäuben
- to make a garden – einen Garten anlegen
- to pick flowers – Blumen pflücken
- to plant out – auspflanzen/umpflanzen
- to scatter flowers – Blumen streuen
- weeds – Unkraut
- wild plant – Wildpflanze
- withering flowers – verwelkende Blumen
- woody plant – Holzpflanze
- algae -Algen
- anther – Anthere/Staubbeutel
- blooming – blühend
- botanical – botanisch
- botanical garden – botanischer Garten
- botanist – Botaniker
- buds – Knospen
- crop plant – Kulturpflanze
- everlasting flowers – Strohblumen
- fern – Farn
- floristry – Floristik
- flowering plant – Blütenpflanze
- food plant – Nähr pflanze
- fungi – Pilze
- grassroots – Graswurzeln
- grass seed – Grassamen
- grass stalk – Grashalm
- grass stem – Grasstänge
- green algae – Grünalgen
- hanging plant – Hängepflanze
- harmful plant – Schadpflanze
- horticulture – Holtikultur
- indoor plants – Zimmerpflanze
- land plants – Landpflanzen
- lavender – lavendel
- lawn – Rasen
- living things – Lebewesen
- medical plant – Arzneipflanze
- nectar – Nektar
- ornamental – Ornamental/zierend
- ornamental plants – Zierpflanze
- photosynthesis – Photosynthese
- photosynthetic – Photosynthetisch
- plant – Pflanze
- plant breeding – Pflanzenzucht
- plant cultivation – Pflanzenbaulich
- Salzgitter, we went to the roses garden and sat there enjoying the weather.
- Took some pictures and looked at the wonderful the flowers. They are so quickly gone when it started to get cold.
- How do you do spend your weekend? Do you like going to roses garden or just stay at home when the weather is good?
- Share your weekend experience and where you go and spend time? If you have a comment or suggestion then comment below or send me a message.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
Thank for visiting my blog joylandztravel and you can share your flowers photo or anything about garden.