Wrisbergholzen something worth seeing
A beautiful and majestic chandelier in the church of St. Martin church in Wrisbergholzen. The beautiful church inside and outside of St. Martin Church. So excellent design of the church in St. Martin. That is a nice experience and worth remembering a travel destination.
A brilliant church of St. Martin in Wrisbergholzen.
That is a picture from saint martin church in Wrisbergholzen, Lower Saxony, Germany
First time to visit this place but I’m amazed by the art of this place. Before we went to the castle this church we visited first. A brilliant portrait and altar in St. Martin church and it’s to see this town.
Evangelical Church they called it St. Martin
Explore Wrisbergholzen worth seeing
- First of all, I visited this place in Wrisbergholzen, between Hildesheim and Alfeld. Moreover, there are two villages Westfield and Wrisbergholzen, nice to visit this place. But these two villages belong to Sibbesee.
- Second, we visited here with my husband and together with the friends of my husband. And then, we go to Evangelical church, they called it St. Martin’s church. St. Martin church it’s a small evangelical church but an amazing portrait and worth seeing to visit this small village.
- Third, they preserved the church and take care of all the important paintings. And after that, we go to Faiences Factory or a factory from porcelain plates.
- In addition, they have different kinds of tiles they produced in that factory. So they have renovated the building with timbered wood.
- Furthermore, then we looked inside the Wrisbergholzen Schloss or castle. And then, we went inside the castle they have the tiles walls with different languages.
- For instance, they used to write on the tiles, have French, Italian, Spanish, Latin words.
- While visiting the castle I saw dining tables and creative the tiles on the wall. But they start to renovate the castle to preserve it. Step by step they renovate the building of the castle to make it beautiful. Wrisbergholzen is located in Lower Saxony, Germany.
- For example, if you want to visit June and September are open for visitors but it needs an appointment before you visit.
- It’s a small village with a small population of people living here. I’ve seen they have horses too.
- During our visit were winter and a little bit snowy day and cold at that time. But It’s okay to travel.
- Above all, I saw a porcelain factory and also a worth seeing place to visit.
A place worth seeing in Wrisbergholzen, Lower Saxony, Germany
Another picture of Wrisbergholzen street photos and houses. Moreover, this small village belongs to Sibbesee and part of the Hildesheim region. I’m happy while visiting this small village and add more experience to see different places in Germany.
words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- construction – Bau
- electrician – Elektroinstallateur
- electrical wiring – Elektroverdrahtung
- painter – Maler
- restoration works – Sanierungsarbeiten
- renovation – Sanierung
- roofer – Dachdecker
- roof tiling work – Dachdeckerarbeit
- scraper – Spachtel
- tile work – Fliesenbelag
- to hang wallpaper – tapezieren
- to lay a cable – ein Kabel verlegen
- voltage – Voltzahl/Stromspannung
- wiring – elektrische Installation
- wiring duct – Kabelkanal
- wiring instructions – Verkabelungsanleitung
- baroque building – Barockbau
- colour matching – Farbabmusterung
- dry wall installation – Trockenbau
- glazing – Lasieren
- interior construction – Innenausbau
- mason – Maurer
- paintable – lackierbar
- painting techniques – Malereitechniken
- paint touch -ups – Malerausbesserungsarbeiten
- plumber – Klempner
- plumbing – Klempnerarbeit
- polished – abgeschliffen
- polishing – Schleifen
- prime coating – Grundieren
- to lacquer – Lackieren
- vacant lot – unbebautes Gründstuck
- baroque palace – Barockschloss
- ceramic wares – Keramikwaren
- clay – Ton
- faience – Fayence
- faience tiles – Lüsterfliesen
- jars – Krüge
- porcelain – Porzellan
- porcelain art – Porzellankunst
- porcelain casserole – Porzellankasserolle
- porcelain cement – Porzellanzement
- porcelain dish – Porzellanschale
- porcelain factory – Porzellan fabrik
- pottery – Töpferei
- stoneware – Steingut/Steinzeug
- tile trimming machine – Fliesenbehaumaschine
- wall tile – Wandfliesen
- backhoe – Bagger
- bulldozer – Planierraupe
- concrete – Beton
- concrete pump – Beton pumpe
- cranes – Kräne
- fountain/well – Brunnen
- handbarrow – Schubkarre
- hard-paste porcelain – Hartporzellan
- pathways – Leitungen
- porcelain painter – Pozellanmaler
- porcelain stoneware – Feinsteinzeug
- porcelain stoneware tiles – Feinsteinzeugfliesen
- to mix concrete – Beton mischen
- to paint room – ein Zimmer streichen
- to pour concrete – Beton gießen
- well builder – Brunnenbauer
I read in Wikipedia about the history that’s a castle before and a porcelain factory.
What’s your favorite season to travel? Winter, summer, spring, Autumn?
If you have questions and comments I will answer it. thanks