Burgplatz in Braunschweig
1-day visit in Christmas market Braunschweig
First of all, that’s my one day visit to the Christmas market in Braunschweig. Even though a little bit rainy but they still visit in the Christmas market during the Christmas Holiday. Also, it’s located in Braunschweig Burgplatz in that Christmas market.
So many people and children visit here to spend the Christmas holidays. What’s the best thing to do in the Christmas market? For example, they have some tables where you can eat or drinks some hot coffee or chocolate. Explore Braunschweig with its beautiful and historic city.
Maybe you visit the beautiful Christmas market with beautiful decorations. Furthermore, just spend time with your children or family in the Christmas Market in Braunschweig. Maybe you like to visit the Christmas market the rides. Also to eat some delicious food. But don’t forget to visit the castle and take a picture of the beautiful decorations. In addition, you can learn while visiting the Christmas market is how to say in German Merry Christmas the words is Fröhe Weihnachten.
Another German vocabulary you can try to say it in German is I wish you a Merry Christmas or in German Ich wünsche dir Frohe Weihnachten.
So at least you try to learn some new words while visiting the Christmas market in Germany. For example, just one day to see the charming Christmas market in Germany that you experience Christmas celebrations.
During my visits it was a bit crowded near the rides for the kids but still, you can walk. Mostly, there are so many people who visited the Christmas market in Braunschweig during Christmas Holidays.
That’s my first time to visit in Christmas market in Braunschweig just only one day and I’m amazed at what I have seen. So beautiful decorations and traditional German Christmas market in Braunschweig. So that’s my experience in Braunschweig just one day visit. But it’s a lot of memories to treasure in that visit
Though it’s a raining and cold that time in the Christmas market people still visit and look at the beautiful decorations. That is the stall with amazing Christmas decorations and they also sell some food. Like chocolates, cookies, and candies. Mostly, they visit in the evening to see the colorful Christmas lights. But when I visit there at 3 o’clock still early to turn on the Christmas lights. At that time they just open the stall.
one of the best visit Christmas market
So beautiful and yummy sweets they have displayed. In short, if you visit is worth it with these lovely traditional Christmas decorations.
What can you see in the Christmas market in Braunschweig? For example, the charming Pyramid in the Christmas Market with festive music you can hear it. So worth it even if it’s freezing and raining day when I visited this place but I love this place. Also next time I want to visit again in the evening. Because I want to see the beautiful Christmas lights and also to have fun.
Most importantly, people get together in this Christmas market and happy celebrating the Christmas holiday. Also to use the time to spend together with their family
Seems, when you want to visit this Christmas market or Weihnachtsmarkt, I’m sure you will love it. Because they have delicious food and drinks.
Where are the best places to visit in your country during Christmas time?
What do you think about Christmas?
- First of all, we forget and forgive, open your heart and don’t hold grudges. Because holding grudges is not good. So one of the important things to celebrate Christmas is to forget and forgive each other. Moreover, the family come together and share and enjoy Christmas time. Because it just a day to celebrate but you keep it in your heart the memories.
- Because Christmas meaning is helping each other, even if it’s not a Christmas day. Also helping each other is good practice. Even though it’s not Christmas have helping hands to help other people. Because the true meaning of Christmas for me is sharing and love each other.
- So this is a new beginning for us, a new life. Therefore, be happy and visit the Christmas Market.
- Certainly, experience and visit the Christmas market Braunschweig and enjoy the Christmas ornaments and food with your family and friends.
Another day to explore and visit the Christmas market
Above all, Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. Therefore, we don’t expect anything in return. So that’s the true meaning of Christmas. For that reason, just give and be happy to share what you have already given.
Most noteworthy, if you want to visit in the Christmas market in Braunschweig. Also, just bring your family, friends, loved ones to look at the Christmas decorations. In addition, to eat together and enjoy the food. While watching the amazing decorations. Also before you visit here better wear a warm jacket. Because of a little bit cold outside the Christmas market. During my visit to the Christmas market, it’s freezing day. But you can also drink some hot chocolates or coffee to make you feel warm.
Maybe you like to come and visit the Christmas market in Braunschweig then try to experience the German traditional Christmas market. Probably, you like it because offers many things, nativity scenes, and decorations.
While I’m near the City hall or Rathaus in Braunschweig I take a photo, Also I visit the Christmas market with an amazing Christmas Pyramid.
Finally, I visited this kind of Christmas market in Germany. Moreover, that’s my first time to experience and create new memories and enjoy the festive music.
Words to remember:
- das Knusperhaus- Gingerbeer house
- der Lebkuchen – gingerbread
- die Licherkette- chain of lights
- der Nordpol – North pole
- gemütlich – cozy
- die Gaumenfreude – treat
- der Honigkuchen – honey cake or pie
- der Jubel– exultation, jubilance
- jubeln– to rejoice
- feiern– to celebrate
- küssen- to kiss
- schenken- to gift
- schmücken, dekorieren– to decorate
- schneien – to snow
- umarmen – to hug
- die Schneekugel– snow globe
- die Glocke– bell
- die Kerze– candle
- die Vanille– vanilla
- die Vorfreude– anticipation
- der Winter– winter
- der Winterwald– winter forest
- weiße Weihnacht– white christmas
- der Duft- scent, fragrance
- duften– to scent, to smell
- die Dekoration– decoration
- dekorieren– to decorate
- einpacken-to wrap
- das Engelhaar- angel hair
- die Überraschung- surprise
- das Weihnachtsessen- christmas dinner
- Geschenke austauschen– to exchange presents
- ein Geschenk bringen- to bring a gift
- ein Geschenk erhalten- to receive a present
- ein Geschenk annehmen– to accept a gift
- der Weihnachstmarkt– christmas market
- der Weihnachtsputer– christmas turkey
- der Weihnachtschmuck– christmas decoration, ornament
- der Wunschzettel– list of wishes
- der Zimtstern– cinnamon star shaped cookie
- basteln- to do handicrafts
- den Christbaum schmücken– to decorate christmas tree
- ein Geschenk auspacken- to unwrap gift or present
- der Weihnachsstern– poinsettia
- die Zuckerstange– candy cane
- die Schleife- bow, ribbon
- der Schlitten– sleigh
- die Schneeflocke– snowflake
- der Schneemann-snowman
- der Stern- star
- der Weihnachtsbaum– christmas tree
- der Nusknacker– nutcracker
- besuchen – to visit
- besinnlich– reflective, thoughtful
- das Christkind– baby Jesus
- der Schornstein– chimney
- der Stollen– fruit cake
- der Tannenbaum– fir tree
- eine Kerze anzünden– to light a candle
- der Weihnachtsmann– Santa claus
- der Adventskalendar – advent calendar
- Eierlikör – egg liqueur
- das Krippenspiel – nativity play
- der Karpfen – carp
- der Glühwein – mulled wine
- der Heiligabend – christmas eve
- die Nuss– nut
- der Schnee-snow
- eine Krippe aufstellen – to arrange a manger
- Ich wünsche dir Frohe Weihnachten!- I wish you a Merry Christmas
- Ich wünsche dir einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr– I wish you a happy New Year
- Es weihnachtet!- It’s christmas
- die Weihnachtskarte – christmas card
- das Weihnachtslied – christmas carol
Learn the words and visit the Christmas market in Braunschweig
In addition, this is the Christmas vocabulary you can read and learn daily. Therefore, you have an idea about Christmas words in German.
While celebrating the Christmas season then you learn some new words in German. Moreover, you can add new vocabulary. And also don’t forget to write it. Because you can use it while learning the German language.
Most importantly, you have new words and you can learn it while you have time during the Christmas season. Also, you have a chance to read or use the vocabulary and during the Christmas vacation. For example, when you say it’s Christmas then you can say it in German Es Weihnachten!
Moreover, you learn some and enjoy the holiday in Germany. Because learning a language is not easy. But you can find a way to practice. Also, there’s no reason you don’t learn something about the culture and traditional Christmas celebrations in Germany.
Lastly, If you like to surprise your loved ones then you can find some gifts for your family, friends here the Christmas market.
Braunschweig City is located in Lower Saxony, Germany. So I wish you all happy holidays and good health.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Happy reading and have a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting my blog.