The Tourist Attractions in Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower
- Hongkong Tsim Sha Tsui, it’s a fine day, So I went to the avenue stars, that time I’ve visited was summertime and a great day to explore the island.
- There are so many people and traveler who visited the Avenue of the stars in Hongkong.
- This area you can find in Avenue of stars near Intercontinental hotel.
- That day was so great and I felt comfortable about visiting this delightful island.
- Furthermore, The Clock Tower near the Star ferry port in Tsim Sha Tsui. You don’t need to ride the taxi or train when you are already in Tsim Sha Tsui port. It’s a walking distance to explore the Avenue of Stars and also
Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and a beautiful view from Hong kong Island
Star ferry near the clock tower and at the back, you can see the other side of Hongkong Island. Beautiful skyline and mountain of the Peak. the other side of Hong Kong Island views from Victoria Harbour.
The Former Marine Police Headquarters in Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, and the Old Marine Police Headquarters, (1881 Heritage) with free beautiful displays
There so many gorgeous attractions. And so many branded jewelry and clothing, you can find here in Tsim Sha Tsui. The shopping arcade viewed from Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon Hongkong.
At the back, you can see the Central of Hongkong, and the Mountain of the Peak. Lovely to keep these reminiscences. I love to treasure this experienced.
A big cruise ship docks in Tsim Sha Tsui port, So I used the chance to take pictures in that wonderful cruise ship. Moreover, my dream is to travel using this huge cruise ship. But I tried before only in the Philippines but that’s a small ship for passengers.
That was a hot day when I visited but it worth it to visit.
Free to visit and you can see the Victoria Harbour. Next time I want to witness the Symphony of lights. I want to see the view of the Symphony of lights.
Also, this one is so fascinating to experience maybe someday. That is my wish to have an adventure.
A Building Photography in Tsim Sha Tsui southern Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Avenue of Stars Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
Intercontinental Hotel in Kowloon Hongkong and the Hollywood walk of fame in Tsim Sha Tsui
That’s a hotel near the Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. And then, you can see the overlooking Hong Kong Island. That’s a great experienced to visit this place and explore the beauty of the city. During my visit and that’s remembrance.
Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower in Hong Kong
- Wonderful view while sailing the ferryboat in the Island of Hongkong.
- Such as Hongkong has so many ferryboats, going to Tsim Sha Tsui from central Hongkong, I used the ferry as my mode of transportations.
- In addition, I don’t use the train when I visit in Kowloon. Because I want to enjoy the brilliant day, and also I want to see the great cruise ship in Hongkong.
- I love to tour the different places in Hongkong.
- While looking at the sea and blue sky. There are so many skyscraping buildings and splendid view from Tsim Sha Tsui.
- You can find a different statue of the Stars in Hongkong, Hollywood
Handprints of the Stars in Hongkong in Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui
Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li Handprints in Tsim Sha Tsui Avenue of Stars
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” Napoleon Hill