Attractions in Tsim Tsui a Clock Tower and Avenue of Stars
Building Photography in Tsim Sha Tsui southern Kowloon, Hong Kong.
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” Napoleon Hill
The Former Marine Police Headquarters on Salisbury Road
- Hongkong Tsim Sha Tsui it’s a shining day, I visited the avenue stars, that time I’ve visited was summertime time.
- there are so many people and traveler who visited the venue of the stars in Hongkong.
- Avenue stars near Intercontinental hotel.
- That day was so great and I felt comfortable about visiting this lovely island.
Avenue stars at the back you can see the other side of wan chai Hongkong
- Tsim Sha Tsui has so many ferries, going to Tsim Sha Tsui from central Hongkong, I used the ferry as my mode of transportations.
- I don’t use the train because I want to enjoy the bright day, and also I want to see the great cruise ship in Hongkong.
- I love to tour the different places in Hongkong.
- Viewing the sea and blue sky and tall structures.
Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui Hongkong
Jackie Chan in Tsim Sha Tsui Avenue of Stars
At the back, you can see the Central of Hongkong, and the Mountain of the Peak. Lovely to keep these reminiscences. I love to treasure this experienced.
A big cruise ship dock in Tsim Sha Tsui port, I used the chance to take pictures in that wonderful cruise ship. My dream is to travel using this huge cruise ship. I tried before only in the Philippines but that’s a small ship for passengers. This one is so fascinating to experience maybe someday. That’s my wish to have an adventure.
The shopping arcade viewed from Canton Road, So many branded jewelry and clothing, you can find here in Tsim Sha Tsui
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.