- Look at the good things and positive side
- Forgive people
- We commit mistakes and learn from them
- Don’t hold a grudge
- let go of your anger
- Love yourself
- Enjoy life
Be confident and explore new places
- Don’t be discourage and try to stand alone, don’t depends on someone else.
- Stay focused on your goals.
- Plan and write down your goals in life.
- Do and take action in your goals, even though you’re afraid.
- Learn as much as you can and learn from criticism.
- Inspire and learn from people you admire. Use this person as an example to achieve your goals.
- Focus and take action on your goal to improve yourself.
“If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.”Leo Tolstoy
Enjoy your life and always think positive
- Most importantly, Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Push yourself to do something every day even though little things.
- Do your plans and be positive always. Think there’s always something good about to happen.
- Maybe not now but tomorrow, there is always something good about to happen.
- Believe that you can do it. Cheer up yourself and always smile.
- Be content for what you have. But it doesn’t mean you wish or desire nothing, but you choose to be happy with what you have.
- Work hard and keep silence. Let others talk behind your back. Just do your work and let them be.
“Love doesn’t demand perfection, but it does ask you to give yourself with less reserve than you’d prefer.” Thomas Moore
Relax your mind and travel more
Big Ferries wheel in the Hongkong island that time they start to make it, not yet open for the public. They build it near the Public pier station in central Hongkong. I hope someday when I visit again I want to try this big ferries wheel.
There are so many chairs you can sit there, or take a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery in Hongkong Island.
How to find this place? Using the footbridge from IFC mall and worldwide Hongkong, and near the public pier station.
Where I took the photos?
- Hongkong Island, we took it near the big Ferris wheel in Hongkong or near the Public Pier in Hongkong Central. That time not yet ready for the customers or tourist, They build that time when I visited that place.
- As you can see, have boats on the pic, that’s a tourist boat.
- We only walked from Hongkong Central, World Wide until near the ferry station. You can take a photo in this place, you don’t need to pay for the entrance, you can look at the view of Tsim Sha Tsui and Wanchai view.
- They are beautiful in the evening very colorful and many lights.
- In the evening we spent time here and seated here, smell the fresh air from the seaside.
- It’s a perfect time to take a beautiful view of Wanchai and Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Perfect for the traveler who wants to take photos of high rise buildings of Hongkong.
- If you want to eat some in central Hongkong so many Chinese restaurants.
- If you are a budgeted traveler you can find it too. Just explore the place and you will find it.
What’s your experience in Hongkong Island? Do you like to look at the view of Wanchai or Tsim Sha Tsui? Are you fun of lights show? Have you ever seen different lights show in Hongkong, you can share your experience and comment on it.
Do you have pictures in the Wanchai view or seaside view of Hongkong Island? I hope you enjoy the view of Hongkong Island.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Happy reading and enjoy the journey of your life, happy sailing from Joylandztravel
You can watch my video and travel with me. I will add more videos and if you want to subscribe feel free to visit my channel. Just leave a comment if you like my video and of course if you have a recommendation. Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy your new year.