“Make voyages. Attempt them. There’s nothing else.” Tennessee Williams
“You can’t control the past, but you can control where you go next.” Kirsten Hubbard
“Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” Gustave Flaubert
I bought fried rice for our lunch in a small restaurant in Sai Kung. I love this fried rice it’s not so expensive. They have also a seafood restaurant but we don’t eat in that big restaurant.
We only ate in a local restaurant and enjoyed the sunshine, took a picture. Seafood restaurant they have so much to offer, different kinds of fish you can order or buy. Have kayak for rent if you want to go kayaking.
“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.”―J.R.R. Tolkien
Yes, I travel in a low budget and collect experiences. That’s the reason I travel and do adventure. Even if I don’t know the place, I only google the place, how to go there and try to travel. You can visit if you really want to tour and you will find a way to reach it.
Sai Kung day tour
The fishing village
- I chose these quotes to inspire my travel to explore other countries.
- To see the beauty of the world or other countries, to know the culture, food and the place.
- When traveling you learn something new about the places you had visited.
- How they live and how to survive in every situation.
- Traveling is not only sight-seeing nice spots but also learning how they improve their lives and become successful.
- When I visit the place not only the attraction of the place rather the everyday life or living. For example; how they become successful. What they do or did in order to survive in a day to day life.
- How they earn money and how they save money.
- How they work and become successful.
- Traveling is not only relaxation but also to learn something new or something that you can use in your life, like for example the experiences.
Where: Sai Kung district, New Territories east Hongkong. We visited Sai Kung with my friend and we rode the minibus going to Sai Kung town.
It was great experienced to visit Sai Kung, we walked and enjoy nature. They have different restaurant and ferries you can ride there. So many fish they sell and you can choose different kinds of fish.
I love visiting a different town to see the place, there are so many tourists too and enjoying there. Far from the city. Only bus or minibus to reach the village of Sai Kung.
When we went there we don’t really have a plan, and also we don’t know the place only DIY trip so much fun because you don’t know the village. There are so many ferries and fishing boat but we don’t ride it. We only walking along the seaside.
What’s your experience in sai Kung Hongkong? you can comment here and share it. Have a nice day and thanks for visiting my page
Thank you for reading and I’m glad if you check my social media account.