“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is …
So amazing lake with swans in Salzgitter
Nice view of a lake in Salzgittersee or Salzgitter
That’s quotes have a purpose in life. But I don’t believe people have dreams because of money and to be famous. In my opinion, the real reason for this why people dream because God gave us a reason to dream and pursue our dreams.
So our tasks to do good things and share our blessings with others. Even though small things we can share like to show kindness.
Therefore, I want to show that I can do it and never give up in life. In addition, Believe in yourself that you can achieve it. Because life is beautiful and you use it to enjoy and live happily.
So quiet and beautiful view of the lake with a sailing boat in Salzgittersee
- Firstly, go out and try to walk outside not only inside of the four corners at home.
- Secondly, take some fresh air and embrace the sunshine. Moreover, learn to see good and nice places.
- Most importantly, don’t be lazy to go out. Because when you go out you can get good ideas on how to improve your life.
- I know life is so many ups and down.
- Nothing happens when you only sit at home.
- Also, don’t forget to be happy and learn to smile.
- So never be affected by the people who bring you down.
- Forgive them and move on. Stand up and be brave enough to face life.
- Therefore, don’t be sad if you don’t succeed but keep on dreaming and working on your dreams to fulfill it.
- Though It’s not the final destination and it’s not too late to start again. Furthermore, think you can be successful maybe not now but tomorrow if you work with your dreams.
Words to remember:
source of my Deutsch- English dict.cc
- adventurousness – Abenteuergeist
- adventurous journey – Abenteuerliche Reise
- attraction – Attraktion
- breakfast buffet – Frühstückbüffet
- Bon voyage – Gute Reise
- capture – einfangen
- challenge – Herausforderung
- coach – Reisebus
- cruising speed – Reisegeschwindigkeit
- Did you have a good trip? – Hattest du eine gute Reise?
- distant – entfernt
- Enjoy your trip – Schöne Reise
- erfarhrener Segler – experienced sailor
- exciting experience – Abenteuererlebnis
- freelancer – Freiberufler/in
- He likes adventure – Er mag Abenteuer
- Have a safe trip – Gute Reise
- hiker – Wanderer
- I hope you had a nice trip – Ich hoffe, du hattest eine gute Reise.
- I love trips – Ich liebe Reisen
- I wish you a pleasant voyage – Ich wünsche Ihnen eine gute Reise.
- journey – Reise
- journey prayer – Reisegebet
- Life is full of adventure– Das Leben ist voller Abenteuer
- make a journey – Reise machen
- passionate yatchsman – leidenschaftlicher Segler
- relaxed – entspannt
- sail – Segel
- sea waves – Meereswellen
- spectacular – spektakulär, eindrucksvoll
- to capture ideas – Ideen erfassen
- transport document – Reisedokument
- travel agency – Reisebüro
- travel agent – Reisefachmann
- travelable – reisebar
- travel cost – Reisekosten
- travel destination – Reiseziel
- travel impression – Reiseeindrücke
- traveling allowance -Reisekostenentschädigung
- travel companion -Reisebegleiter
- travel journey – Reisebericht
- traveling – Reisen
- traveling kit – Reiseausrüstung
- traveling season – Reisezeit
- travelogue – Reisebeschreibung
- tour guide – Reiseführer
- sound of the waves-Wellenrausche
- voyage – Seereise
- wave – Welle
Where: Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany.
Population: 103,668 estimate as of (2016).
Peaceful lake in Salzgitter, lebenstedt with nice weather during summer.
Explore the lake and amazing swans
For instance, I like to explore many things here, Of course, to know the history of the place where I live now.
That’s the reason why I want to walk outside and enjoy the springtime. Because I want to learn the language. Although it’s difficult to communicate with other people. But I keep on interacting with other people.
For example, Like going to the mall buy somewhat you need at home or to get some appointments in your doctor. Moreover, go to the dentist.
The German language is difficult but if you don’t try to go out and learn outside and talk to other people.
Also, If you don’t use the vocabulary it’s useless. But when you ride the bus you need to learn simple vocabulary when you buy the ticket.
Above all, When you go out to use your basic German language you gain more confidence. Honestly, it’s not easy but I tried my best 🙂
Have you tried to learn a foreign language? How many languages did you know?
How did you learn? what’s the best thing to make it absorb in your brain. Can you give me some tips?
Hope you’re doing good. wish you all the best and never forget to smile. because Life is wonderful.