“To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” Danny Kaye
Experience Disneyland in Hong Kong
- Great adventure appealing cartoon characters parade with very happy music.
- I saw Mickey and Minie mouse in a real outfit and I liked with this theme parks.
- We arrived in Disneyland Hong Kong around 10 o’clock there are so many people we went there on Sunday. We have free time to tour Hong Kong Disneyland.
- From Hong Kong Central we rode the MTR direct to Sunny Bay and then we arrived in Disneyland, it’s so fast we arrived.
- The Mickey Mtr train going to Disneyland very attractive and clean. The window like a mickey mouse.
- Astonishing place attractive landscape of the mountain and excellent sleeping beauty castle.
- the weather a bit cool but I cherish that experienced in Disneyland Hong Kong. My dream to tour other Disneyland in other countries that I can compare in my first experience in hong kong Disneyland.
- The superb park is clean but better don’t come Sunday, there are so many people and you must wait a long time. My experience in it’s a small world long time to wait before we can ride the boat.
- You can buy food inside they have restaurants. They don’t allow to bring foods.
- You must buy inside they sell when you are hungry.
- We bought the ticket entrance of Disneyland, we don’t buy in a travel agent, around 300 Hong Kong dollar we paid it.
- If you want to buy souvenir you can buy it, they have a huge shop and various style.
- I bought the mickey mouse cap.
Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island
“Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” Dale Carnegie
There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you We stick together and can see it through Cause you’ve got fime.—“Toy Story”
“If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” Jim Rohn,