Awesome fountain in Neustadt am Rübenberge, Hannover Railway in Neustadt am Rübenberge, Hannover So fabulous day in the park …
Wildlife Park in Quezon City, Metro Manila
“Let go of the negative things and turn into a positive mind
Wildlife Park Metro Manila, Philippines
- Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Park Center in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Zoological and botanical garden.
- You can spend time here, have entrance fee 30 pesos for adult and 15 pesos for children, senior citizen it’s free.
- They have a lake and different animals and some they spend there vacation.
- I’ve been there twice only spent time looking the nature and some fresh air, have some walks around the lake.
- If you are a budgeted traveler and wants to explore Manila Quezon City, you can visit this Park.
- It’s good for a picnic with your family and friends. You can exercise or walk some there.
- There’s a big space for your family picnic here in Wildlife Park.
- Other people bring there family or friends to celebrate their Birthday, if you want a place for photography for your wedding, it’s a good place to use.
- There’s so many small stores and toilet. Don’t worry there are enough chairs and table in Wildlife Park.
“Rejection is a challenge, but you have to face it and be brave.“
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- continued progress– kontinuierliche Fortschritte
- possibility – Möglichkeit
- prefer – bevorzugen, vorziehen
- produce – produzieren, erzeugen, vorlegen
- progress – Fortschritt,
- sightseeing possibility – Besichtigungsmöglichkeit
- start – anfangen
- starve to death – verhungern
- strange – außergewöhnlich, seltsam
- strange behavior – seltsames Benehmen
- strange face – fremdes Gesicht
- tact – Takt, Taktgefühl
- tactful – taktvoll, diskret
- to make progress – vorwärtskommen
- accuse – beschuldigen
- defenceless– wehrlos
- defencelessness- Wehrlosigkeit
- fragile -zerbrechlich
- refusal – Weigerung
- suspicion – Verdacht
- suspected – verdächtigt
- tenderness – Zartgefühl
- to agonize – quälen
- to break into pieces – entzweibrechen
- to condemn- verdammen
- to crumble – zerbröckeln
- to devote – widmen
- to fall to pieces – zerfallen
- to owe – verdanken
- watchful –wachsam
- anger – Zorn
- angry – zornig
- chronology – Reihenfolge
- lost of time – Zeitverlust
- occasionally – zeitweise
- pastime – Zeitvertreib
- temporary – zeitweilig
- to evaluate – auswerten
- to grudge – beneiden
- to interupt – unterbrechen
- to interrogate – verhören
- to hesitate – zögern
- to leave – verlassen
- to misinterpret – missdeuten
- to praise -loben
- to survey – befragen
How to overcome rejection in our life?
- Go out and enjoy
nature, take a walk outside, smell the fresh air and visit a wildlife park, beach.
- Accept it and move forward, it’s the best thing you can do.
- Call someone if want to share your problems but the people that you can trust, If you don’t feel good.
- Travel to other places, to have a peaceful mind.
- Don’t worry so much and overthinking, that will make you more difficult to recover.
- Find a friend or family, anything you can tell your rejection, who’s always there to listen to you.
- When you’re upset, never share to Facebook, it can’t help you to solve.
- Do something that makes you happy or does some adventurous travel.
- Try a new sport, food, read a book, or learn a new foreign language.
- Forget it step by step, and accept your self, you know yourself and be happy.
- Do you have experience with rejection? How do you overcome it?
- It’s easy or difficult to overcome? What’s your suggestion or advice to make it better?
I’m glad that your reading in my blog if want to read more you can follow me or like my page or share it. Feel free to share or comment or message me. Don’t hesitate to write to me. Happy blogging till next time. Think positive and enjoy your life. You can share my post Wildlife park or pin it. Thanks again
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Thank you once again and have a nice weekend from joylandztravel
“It takes a little bit cold in this weather Today when I wake up in the morning without Sun, only …
Burgplatz in Braunschweig A Visit the Christmas market in Braunschweig First of all, that’s my one day visit to …
Address: Dompl.5, 38100 Braunschweig, Cathedral in Brunswick or Braunschweig Dom To check more the information …