Tour in Salzgitter lake or Salzgittersee
- First of all, I’m Looking at the sunset and watching the birds flying in the sky here Salzgittersee.
- Secondly, We go out and enjoy the time of my family in Salzgittersee or lake. For example, you can play with your kids here on the playgrounds or Spielplatz in Salzgittersee.
- In addition, This place is a lake with a playground that children can play here and it’s free to play. You don’t need to pay and it’s open for the public.
- Also, Here is so quiet and you can take fresh air. We went to the lake in Autumn. But It’s only a little bit of people visiting because it’s cold.
- But when it’s summer so many people enjoying the sunny day.
Words to read and travel now in Salzgitter lake
- Work harder and we have to do some more effort.
- Don’t lose hope, If you fail at something, try again and learn from it.
- Challenge yourself to become a better person.
- We have mistakes and failure but we can continue to change our mistakes into positive things.
- Perseverance and resilience is the key to change your failure into a new positive change in our life.
- Make an effort and train yourself to do what you love.
- For example, I have mistakes but I want to change myself to be a better person.
- Train your mind to positive.
- Getting rejected in our life it doesn’t mean we don’t have a chance anymore.
- As long you want to learn and continue what you’ve already started and you want to accomplish something.
- Don’t be afraid of challenges, be brave and faced it. Try and try until you reach your dreams.
- Learning a new language is a very challenging task to do.
- Accomplish the things you want to achieve like learning a language or you want to be fluent in a foreign language, just try it.
- Nobody knows one day you will become fluent because of your hard work.
Be optimistic and visit the Salzgitter lake
- I used these quotes to inspire or to challenge myself to strive more.
- Be brave to face so many hindrances and obstacles in our life.
- It’s exciting to wake up every morning with more hopes to live in this world.
- Writing this blog is to be more optimistic in my life.
- Someday I looked back and remember how many obstacles and hindrances I’ve faced it.
- Live your life and enjoy it, because we don’t know how many days we left in this world. We have a chance to live
- Do something to make yourself busy and learn something that you can use in daily life.
- Every day I learn German vocabularies to add more knowledge and to face my fear of talking to a native speaker.
- Listening to music in German or watching movies. Don’t stop learning and don’t be discouraged that you’re not smart, just think you can do it. “I can do it.” always think positive.
Famous quotes to motivate yourself while visiting in Salzgitter
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein
“Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence. ” Eleanor Roosevelt
“Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” J.K.Rowling
“Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” Dale Carnegie
Things to see in Salzgittersee in Salzgitter Lebenstedt
First, you can see swans and they are very relaxingwhile looking into a beautiful sunset.
Second, swans are calm and quiet and they are enjoying the lake.
Moreover, they have white feathers to protect in cold weather.
Do you like swans?
Now the exact address of the lake is in Salzgittersee in Lebenstedt here in Salzgitter, Germany
Twice I visited here justto looked at the beauty of lake and swans.
The city of Salzgitter has a lake, farm, some small shopping center, unlike in other cities, they have a big shopping center or malls.
words to remember:
dictionary i used .dict.cc/
English – Deutsch
- anxious – bange
- anxiety-free – angstfrei
- concentration exercise – Konzentrationsübung
- correspondence – Schriftverkehr
- daily – tagtäglich
- dateless –uralt
- grasp – Griff
- informations gap – Informationslücke
- insignificant – unerheblich
- official – amtliche
- orthography – orthographies
- priorities – Prioritäten
- punctuation – Zeichensetzung
- scheme – Schema
- serenity – Gelassenheit
- stressed-out – stressgeplagt
- to capture – aufgreifen
- to overcome – überwinden
- to produce – erzeugen
- unbeatable – unschlagbar
- unexpected – unvorhergesehen
- aimed – gezielt
- arranged – angelegt
- conceivable – erdenklichen
- contains – beinhaltet
- conversation techniques – Gesprächsführung
- descriptive – anschaulich
- develop – entstehen
- discussions forum – Diskussionforum
- discussionsforums– Diskussionsforen
- enrichment – Bereicherung
- exceeding – überschreitend
- hiesig – local
- in celebration – anlässlich
- indulgence – Frönen
- informative – aufsschlussreich
- large-scale – groß angelegt
- organized – geordnet
- positive answer – Zusage
- restructing – Umstrukturierung
- temptations – Verlockungen
- to address – ansprechen
- to exceed – überschreiten
- burden – Belastung
- careless – achtlos
- characteristic – Ausprägung
- chill-out area – Ruhebereich
- courtly – höfisch
- occasionally – bisweilen
- overlook – Aussichtspunkt
- personality trait – Persönlichkeitsmerkmal
- relaxation exercise – Entspannungsübung
- survival training – Überlebenstraining
- task sharing – Aufgabenteilung
- to ask – anfragen
- to limit – einschränken
- to need – benötigen
- to overcome – überwinden
- to pass by -vorübergehen
- to produce – anfertigen
- to reduced – verringert
- to relieve tension – Spannung abbauen
- to stroll – bummeln
- to take rest – ausspannen
- to unwind – abschalten
My social Media account
Happy reading in my blog, till next time in my journey. Also if you want to follow me in my social media account. Just click the link below and send me a message to follow you or subscribe you.
Enjoy reading and blogging. If you have a suggestion in my blog or comment, just write to me.