Quotes all about my travel destination & Inspirational quotes
“Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do.”
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” Maya Angelou
“To escape criticism — do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” Elbert Hubbard
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu
“The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life. ”
“To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” Danny Kaye
Quotes to travel disneyland Hongkong
Quotes to think positive
- View in Hongkong Central you can find here yacht, ferries, cruise ship
- Beautiful attractions in Hongkong
- Big and high buildings and sea.
- Beautiful light show at night.
“Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.” Steve Jobs
- Tai Mei Tuk Reservoir, Tai Po, district, New Territories, Hong Kong.
- When you love nature and love to ride a bicycle and far from the hectic city.
- Try this adventure and explore this village. You can rent a bicycle and have fun riding a bicycle.
- Biking is healthy for our bodies. It is a popular place for barbecues and cycling.
- There are villages and a harbor nearby where many restaurants can be found.
- Clear Water Bay Country Park is a rural country park located in the New Territories of eastern Hong Kong.
- “Don’t give up the things you really want, be positive.”
- Put in your mind to have self-confidence. Don’t let others take away your happiness.
“Look at the good things and enjoy sailing”
- We took it near the big Ferris wheel in Hongkong or near the Public Pier in Hongkong Central.
- That time not yet ready for the customers or tourist,
- They build that time when I visited that place.
- The big ferries wheel is nice to look at the view of Tsim Sha Tsui and wan chai.
- The building is so tall and excellent architecture.
“Love doesn’t demand perfection, but it does ask you to give yourself with the less reserve than you’d prefer.” THOMAS MOORE
Hongkong big ferries wheel
Lovely boat and the junk bay in Hongkong Tseung Kwan O
“At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”Steve Maraboli
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
Have a wonderful day , thank you for reading and happy blogging.