Germany Braunschweig a Places to visit:
- Firstly, that’s my first one day visit to Braunschweig or Brunswick. Awesome places to visit.
- In my opinion, they have a beautiful castle and also the cathedral in Brunswick or Braunschweiger Dom.
- For example, you can find in this place a nice castle and old building in Braunschweig. Until now they have this building. That is a historical building was built 1173 and this church was built by Henry the Lion. So this place is very historical and amazing architecture.
- At the same, you can explore the statue of Lion and also you can visit this place near the Cathedral in Braunschweig.
- Another building you can also visit the Museum. But we don’t visit that time only in Cathedral or the Braunschweiger Dom.
Attractions and places to visit in Braunschweig
- You can see so many old things inside the Church. For instance, the portrait hangs on the wall. That church is big and tall.
- Furthermore, the statue of Lion was built 1166 from the time of Henry Lion. But before it was designed gold-plated by Henry Lion. In other words, this statue was so long time there.
- Another building you can see the Deutsches Haus Hotel in Braunschweig. That is walking distance from the statue of a lion near also in the Museum. They called it in German Burglöwe or lion statue located in Burgplatz Braunschweig.
- That was an amazing day to visit the different places in Braunschweig.
Address: Dompl.5, 38100 Braunschweig, Cathedral in Brunswick or Braunschweig Dom
To check more the information of Braunschweig cathedral check in Google,
Portrait inside the cathedral
It was a nice experience to see this beautiful cathedral.
Because you can see the different historical things in this cathedral
Places to visit in Braunschweig
That is Braunschweig Cathedral the beautiful silver organ and also big.
Other church in Wolfenbüttel Church and it’s a very old church and picturesque.
That’s near to Deutsches Haus (hotel) walking distance from Regierungsbezirk.
Things to do:
- So if you want to visit Braunschweig City, You can visit and take a photo in Burgplatz because they have big Lion or Löwe Statue.
- In addition, that’s near in the malls, restaurant, and hotels. You can walk going to Karstadt. Only a few minutes by feet if you want to visit in Karstadt.
- You can find so many restaurants, clothing store if you want to go shopping and there are so many branded clothing store.
- We ride the tram from Hauptbahnhof in Braunschweig Train station going to Karstadt, But we go out in the near of Galeria Kaufhof. That is a shopping mall in Braunschweig.
- So we used the same ticket from the regional train and tram. That’s a one day ticket and we only show our ticket. The amount of the ticket is 14 euro.
- Most importantly, we have visited different places in Braunschweig after our appointment. Because that day we have an appointment and we bought one day ticket. So better to consume it we visited different attractions in that City.
- Above all, even if that’s only a one day visit I enjoyed very much while visiting this city. Because I saw many different places and also a historical building.
Fascinating Brunswick Cathedral or Braunschweiger Dom
While I’m in the cathedral I took a picture that I have a remembrance that I already visited this church.
That was a great experience to visit these places in Germany. Also to learn the culture and history.
So while learning the language I want also to visit different attractions in Germany.
But Braunschweig is the nearest City in my town.
So I used the chance to visit this beautiful city with so many historical building.
Brunswick Cathedral Altar and Church Organ
Also, you can see the seven-branched candelabrum and the silver organ.
Though still like a new and it’s the same because they take care of it.
Anytime you can visit here. So if you want to see this beautiful historic church and a big organ.
Words to remember:
- civil code – Zivilgesetz
- civil court – Zivilgericht
- code of law – Gesetzbuch
- deputy head of government – stellvertretender Regierungschef
- district government – Bezirksregierung
- duration of government – Regierungsdauer
- federal court – Bundesgericht
- electoral – Wahl
- electoral committee – Wahl ausschuss
- electoral duty – Wahlpflicht
- electoral votes – Wählerstimmen
- government – Regierung
- governance – Regierungsführung
- interior minister – Innenminister
- law enforcement – Gesetzesvollzug
- lawmaker – Abgeordnete
- legal knowledge – Gesetzeskunde
- local government – Stadtrat
- minority government – Minderheitsregierung
- bill – Gesetzesvorlagen
- civil servant – Berufsbeamter
- civil service commission – Berufsbeamtenausschuss
- constitutional – Verfassungs
- executive body – Organ
- federal labour court – Bundesarbeitsgericht
- federal office for the protection of the constitution – Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz
- federal supreme court – Bundesgerichtshof
- intelligence service – Verfassungsschutz
- judicial system – Rechtsprechungssystem
- legal adviser – Rechtsberater
- majority party – Mehrheitsfraktion
- majority rule – Mehrheitsregierung
- majority vote -Mehrheitsbeschluss
- minister for science and research – Minister für Wissenschaft und Forschung
- party leader – Parteivorsitzende
- party executive – Parteivorstand
- political opponent – Parteigegner
- constitutional body – Verfassungsorgan
- defensibility – Verteidigungsfähigkeit
- district court – Amtsgericht
- federalism – Föderalismus
- federal chancellor – Bundeskanzler
- federal ministry for economic affairs and energy – Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie
- federal ministry of justice and consumer protection – Bundesministerium Justiz und für Verbrauchersschutz
- foreign minister – Außenminister
- free mandate – freies Mandat
- legislation – Gesetzgebung
- local district court – Amtsgerichtsbezirk
- ordinances – Verordnungen
- parliament – Bundestag
- parliamentary committees – Parlamentsausschüsse
- parliamentary session – Parlamentssitzung
- regional court – Landgericht
- senior civil servant – Regierungsamtsrat
- social court – Sozialgericht
Firstly, Learn the vocabulary in German and English and have the fun learning the language.
Secondly, Keep on reading and learning the vocabulary.
Maybe you can use it one day to add more knowledge and also to know more about the language.
So do it as a habit of learning the language. Because if you learn daily the more get easy to understand the vocabulary or words. Most importantly, you have so many vocabularies that you can interact with other people or locals.
Above all, you’re not afraid to talk because you know some vocabularies about this topic. If someone asks you about this topic and then you can answer them if they ask your opinion. At the school, you will learn politics and if you have an exam maybe you can use it too. Just read and learn daily. Keep on learning and enjoy while learning.
Don’t forget to read and write down the words to remember.
Most noteworthy, I hope it can help you while you’re learning the language and history of Germany.
Lastly, believe in your strength I know you can do it and be confident.
It is near the Deutsches Haus hotel that’s another artistic building in Braunschweig.
Other places to visit in Braunschweig
- That is pictures from Braunschweig City where I’ve visited. But if you want to look more about other places of Braunschweig. Just click the link. Explore Braunschweig
Street in Braunschweig
- Another attractions you can visit in Germany.
- So If you want more about quotes and travelyou can look or read other post.
- What’s your experience visiting historical buildings? or Do you like to visit like church or castle?
- What’s the best thing to do in your town? Do you have historical places to recommend?
- Do you have suggestions or comment please write down below.
- I think, I visit more attractions in my next visit but it’s depends on my budget.
- Travel more and learn the culture of Germany, and also the historical places.
- I believe if you travel and learn the culture. In short, you also learn the language. I feel you it’s difficult in the beginning. But you can overcome this difficulty.
Thanks for coming by.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Happy Reading and happy blogging.