Video in Hanover during summer
Nothing is worth more than this day visit in hanover
“There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge.”Napoleon Hill
quotesvery inspiringly because you can use it to pursue your dreams. If someone tells you that you can’t do it. But If you don’t limit yourself, because you achieve if you challenge yourself. Most important trust yourself because you are the author of your life.
“Until you have learned to be tolerant with those who do not always agree with you, you will be neither successful nor happy.” Napoleon Hill
Worth it quotes:
- Quotes from Napoleon Hill it’s inspired me to travel even if it’s not luxury travel but I try to know the place and visit it.
- Creating experiences is worth it and treasure it as a beautiful memory in your life. It’s priceless to experiences to travel to other countries.
- When your traveling in a foreign land, collecting more knowledge and memories. In other words, you are more contented and happy to your life.
- Appreciate and love yourself and life.
- Traveling is a good experience moreover you feel stronger while your traveling in different lands.
- Knowing the culture in other countries will make you understand.
- Experience is an expensive school, the more experience you have the more you will learn more about life.
“Don’t lower your standards to keep anyone, if they’re not making you happy, it’s time to find someone who does.” Robert Tew
- The third visit to this city because we went to my doctor, afterward strolling the street in Hanover.
- Sightseeing in historical buildings during our visit we did not see all the places because it’s a big city here in Germany.
- Impressive buildings and old buildings what I’ve seen in this city.
- In my next visit, possibly I want to visit different landmarks and castle. I’ve heard they had a castle and stunning garden.
- Someday I will tour different places perhaps castles and big garden.
- I have already visited a small town in Hannover, therefore I’m planning to explore the magical castle or garden.
- To look at the amazing garden, scenery also blooming flowers.
- Maybe in the summer, I go downtown to see the castle and take some photos.
- It’s better to visit July or August than the winter season because there are so many beautiful flowers.
- Meanwhile, a little bit cold but it’s best to visit when the weather is not cold. The garden has an entrance fee and it’s not free. During winter it’s free but the flowers and plant die.
- Hanover has a big population compare in a town where I live.
- Salzgitter is a few historical buildings and not much beautiful buildings, though I prefer where I live now, a calm place not so much traffic and only a small village.
- I love to visit the beautiful castle in Hannover but this time we don’t have time because the city is so big. Therefore in our next visit, we plan to explore the astonishing castle or the big garden.
Words to remember:
- accounting and taxation – Rechnungs und Steuerwesen
- business tax – Unternehmensteuer
- capital tax – Vermögenssteuer
- church tax – Kirchensteuer
- deductible from income tax – einkommensteuerabzugsfähig
- foreign taxation – ausländische Besteuerung
- insurance taxation – Versicherungsbesteuerung
- joint taxation – Haushaltsbesteuerung
- law of taxation – Steuerrecht
- minimum taxation – Mindestbesteuerung
- tax – Steuer
- taxation – Besteuerung/Steuerwesen
- taxation office – Finanzamt
- tax-deductible – Steuerabzugsfähig
- to tax – besteuern
- capital expenditure – Kapitalaufwand
- contribution – Beitrag
- economic growth – Wirtschaftswachstum
- excise tax – Verbrauchssteuer
- expenditure – Ausgabe
- finance and tax law – Finanz-und Steuerrecht
- financial expenditure – Geldausgabe
- fixed liability – langfristige Verbindlichkeit
- import sales tax – Einfuhrumsatzsteuer
- liability – Verbindlichkeit
- liability law -Haftungsrecht
- minimum contribution -Mindestbeitrag
- monetary -Währung
- levies – Abgaben
- property – Vermögenssteuer
- sales tax –Verkaufssteuer
- tax accounting law – Bilanzsteuerrecht
- agreed wages – Tariflohn
- allowance/salary – Vergütung
- apprentice’s wages – Lehrlingsentgelt
- basic wages – Grundlohn
- economic conditions – Wirtschaftsverhältnisse
- economic stability – Wirtschaftsstabilität
- foreign economic – außenwirtschaftlich
- maximum Lohn – Spitzenlohn
- national economic – Volkswirtschaftlich
- real wage – Reallohn
- savings deposits – Spareinlagen
- time card – Zeitkontrollkarte
- time keeping – Zeitkontrolle
- time sheet – Zeitkonto
- wages – Lohn
- wages slip – Lohanbrechnung
- wages tax – Lohnsteuer
- workload – Pensum
- capital gain – Kapitalzuwachs
- compensation – Abgeltung
- federal tax – Bundessteuer
- government revenue – Staatseinkünfte
- local tax – Gemeindesteuer
- nursing care insurance – Pflegeversicherung
- pension insurance – Rentenversicherung
- private health insurance – Privatkrankenkasse
- public unemployment insurance – gesetzliche Arbeitslosenversicherung
- social security benefit – Sozialleistung
- social security – Sozialhilfe
- solidarity surcharge – Solidaritätszuschlag
- statutory nursing care insurance – gesetzliche Pflegeversicherung
- tax advantage – Steuervorteil
- tax rebate – Steuerrabbatt
- unemployment insurance – Arbeitslosenversicherung
- all citizen’s health insurance – Bürgerversicherung
- automobile tax – Kraftfahrzeugsteuer
- fiscal policy – Fiscalpolitik
- flat rate withholding tax – Abgeltungssteuer
- import sales tax – Einfuhrumsatzsteuer
- individual shareholder – Einzelaktionär
- income tax payer – Einkommenstuerzahler
- miner’s health insurance – Knappschaftkasse
- net trading profit – Nettobetriebsgewinn
- property tax – Grundsteuer
- sales tax identification number – Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer
- shareholder – Aktieninhaber
- tax burdened – steuerlich belastet
- tax-exempt – Steuerfrei/Steuerbefreit
- to collect tax – Steuer erheben
- taxation and auditing – Steuerlehre und Wirtschaftsprüfung
Something worth reading
- Do you like to visit Germany? What’s your experience in studying a new language? The German language learning very important and it’s worth it in the end, because once you learn it’s not difficult to talk to other people.
- What’s your preferred new language to study? If you have suggestions on how to learn the new language? Then if you have an idea just comment or message me.
- I hope you learn some in my German vocabularies.
- In my own opinion, it’s worth to study a new language to add more knowledge. So it helps in our daily life.
Thanks again for reading and continue visiting my blog.
I wish you have a nice day and happy blogging and reading.