Noah’s Ark, Ma Wan Island, Hongkong
Tsing Ma bridge in Hongkong, more info just click the link from Wikipedia.
How to go there:
- From Hongkong Central, we used ferry for our mode of transportation going to Park island.
- Every hour 1 hour they have a ferry going to Park island Hongkong.
- Our trip was DIY no plan or reservation, we just went there bought a ticket here in Hongkong Central Pier then by ferry going there.
- Central pier no.2 when you go to park island and when you arrived you will see the high rise building that’s a Park island, Man wan Park garden is a little far, by feet we walked going there.
- When we arrived in Park island we just walked 10 to minutes going to Noah’s ark Park.
- Ma wan Road, you can see the Tsing Ma Bridge so beautiful and also Noah’s park.
- 33 Pak Yan Rd, Ma Wan, Hongkong
- Our first time to visit there we don’t have any idea to go there, we just explore the island.
- It’s far from Hongkong Island going to Tsuen Wan, New Territories, but it was a beautiful experienced.
- If you want to visit Disneyland just visit my blog all this trip was DIY, it’s not a reservation from any travel agent or agency.
- You want to try the longest cable car in Hongkong just read here going to Big Buddha.
- There’s a beautiful flower exhibit in Causeway Bay, in Hongkong Island, you can take a picture there, like Tulips in real you can find it there.
- Avenue Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Ma Wan Park Nature Garden and Noah’s ark
Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do. Nadia Comaneci
For more info just click the page of Noah’s Ark
That’s a great experienced and we enjoyed visiting Noah’s ark.
Feel free to follow or pin and share it.
I hope you like my post and if you have a question just message me or comment. Happy blogging.