Awesome fountain in Neustadt, Hannover
- Fabulous day in the park of Neustadt, Hannover, Germany
- Walking on the playground and look what’s the best thing to do.
- My daughter plays with swing and walks around the park.
- Nice Park, in addition, they have swings and small playhouse that kids can play together with their parents.
- Lovely waterlilies in that small pond with fountain.
Napoleon Hill quotes:
“Success requires no explanation. Failure permits no alibis.” Napoleon Hill
A small bridge in the park at Neustadt, Hannover
water lily pond or Seerosenteich/Wasserlilie Neustadt, Hannover, Germany
Cute park but they have a little pond with waterlilies
Our first time to visit with this park in Neustadt, Hannover.
“Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” Napoleon Hill
I love it so cute flowers
Church in Neustadt, Hannover, Germany
Do you want to see different churches in Germany you can check my other post:
“Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.”
- Don’t limit yourself go out in your comfort zone or go to a farm, meet some new people.
- Surround yourself with positive people that will encourage you.
- Be creative every day, do whatever you like, never mind other people let you down.
- Travel and discover new things and learn from it.
- Start thinking of new possibilities, don’t be afraid to meet new people, even if you’re not fluent in the language.
- You can do anything that you want, don’t be shy to ask more something that can help in your life.
- Don’t mind the judgment of other people. Learn more, appreciate your efforts and respect yourself.
- It depends on our expectation in life to become happy.
- To succeed is always just try it one more time, and be optimistic about your future.
Farm in Neustadt, Hannover, Germany
- Our friends live in Neustadt, Hannover.
- They have cow’s and chicken and the owner of this farm make a home-made sausage from their own farm.
- I’ve tried the sausage its taste good and we bring some at home.
- We meet new people and talk in German.
- A little bit difficult but we understand each other even if I’m not fluent in German.
- This beautiful village is far from the City of Hannover, 20 to 30 minutes by the car.
- A few people live here because of the small village more on the farm.
- Country living is a peaceful life but so much work to do on this farm.
Words to remember:
the dictionary I used dict.cc
English – Deutsch
- animal welfare – Tiergerechtheit
- appetizing – appetitlich
- belly – Bauch
- boning – Ausbeinen
- breaded – paniert
- butchery – die Schlachterei
- butcher’s shop – die Fleischerei
- canned meat – Büchsenfleisch
- cold meat – der Aufschnitt
- deer – Reh
- farm animal welfare and housing – die artgerechte Tierhaltung
- meat market – die Metzgerei
- quality control – Qualitätskontrolle
- rib – Rippe
- slices of sirloin – Rinderfiletscheiben
- smokehouse – Räucherkammer
- spareribs – Rippchen
- to pickle – pökeln
- to scald – brühen
- utility knife – Cutter
- apron – Schürze
- bone marrow – Knochen Mark
- braising – Schmoren
- cut – Schnittverletzung
- cutting machine – Schneidemaschine
- factory farm – Massentierhaltungsbetrieb
- food law – Lebensmittelrecht
- general food law – Allgemeines Lebensmittelrecht
- herbs – Kräuter
- knife handle – Masserheft
- large-scale livestock farming – Massentierhaltung
- liver paste – Leberpastete
- low fat – mager
- shopkeeper – Ladeninhaber
- sirloin – Ledenstück
- ready to cook – Küchenfertig
- tenderloin – zartes Ledenstück
- to marinate – marinieren
- to pan-fry – kurzbraten
- to braise – schmoren
- bacon – Schinkenspeck
- boiled belly pork – Wellfleisch
- boneless – Knochenfrei
- butchering – schlachten
- cartilage – Knorpel
- conservation measures – Konservierungsmaßnahmen
- display counter – Verkaufstheke
- drumstick – Keule
- knuckle of veal – Kalbshachse
- kosher slaughter knife – Schächtmesser
- ostrich – Strauß
- preservatives – Konservierungsstoffe
- spoiled – verdorben
- slaughterhouse waste – Schlachtabfall
- slaughtering business – Schlachtbetrieb
- tendon – Sehne
- to season – würzen
- to sharpen knife – ein Messer schärfen
- to stew – schmoren
- to weigh out – abwiegen
- wholesale slaughter – großes Schlachten
- cooking – Garen
- cooked – gar
- corned – gepökelt
- date of expiry – Haltbarkeitsdatum
- diced – würfelig geschnitten
- gourmet food – Feinkost
- half cooked/medium rare – halb gar
- meat hygiene law –fleischhygienegesetz
- meat inspection – Fleischbeschau
- meat supply – Fleischversorgung
- non-perishable – haltbar
- parboiled – halb gekocht
- perishable – begrenzt haltbar
- ready-to-serve meal – Fertiggericht
- salted pork leg – Eisbein
- smoked – geräuchert
- to cook well – gar kochen
- to deep-fry – frittieren
- to garnish – garnieren
- well done – voll gar
- Exploring other cities here in Germany.
- Hannover is 30 minutes to 1 hour by the car going there, same as the train.
- But I never tried by bus going there. Only car and train.
- We ride the train 27 euro for one day ticket from Salzgitter to Hannover. By car around 80-90 Km from Salzgitter.
Farming is a simple life but you need to do so much hard work and also all with your energy. Farming is not just a way of life but it keeps everybody alive and helps people to have food on the plate. When the farmer doesn’t work on the farm people can’t buy some fresh food, vegetables, fruits, and poultry.
We’re thankful for the hard work of the farmers.
Chickens in Neustadt, Hannover
I remembered when I was young working in our farm, rain or shine we need to help to finish the work on the farm.
Feeding our chickens, ducks and also taking care of our pigs. Life on a farm is not easy but you will learn it from a farm the hard work. Farm kids understand and appreciate hard work. Living on a farm you enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.
Village in Neustadt Hannover
Thank you once again for reading here on my blog. I hope you learn some German words or German vocabulary. Deutsche Sprache verbessern. Where do you want to live in a city or on a farm?
What’s your farm experiences?
Are you living in a City or a farm?
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.