Life is precious.
Spend your time wisely and enjoy it because life is a gift.
Beautiful farm trees at the Harz I took it while the train is running.
During when we’re going to Seesen and the weather is perfect.
Lovely windmills on the farm when we’re going to Seesen. I love that landscape and warm weather, moreover the beautiful clouds like cotton.
Great scenes from the farm going to Seesen, Germany
Wonderful view with a farmhouse and so quiet place on the farm.
“Where there is love there is life.” Mahatma Gandhi
“Everything you can imagine is real.” Pablo Picasso
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”- Dr. Seuss
Wondrous farm scenery and great to spend in these fields
Use your time wisely because life is precious
- Go out and discover something new, face your fears. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and refresh your mind that you can think of new thoughts. However, don’t sit at home and learn, but however, you need to go out and to spend it wisely.
- Worrying so much it doesn’t help you. Most importantly think positively in addition, study the language and always remember that you can do it
- Don’t stress yourself because it takes time before all the words stuck in your mind.
- Be motivated and be positive thinking.
- Do what you feel enjoyable about learning a language. For example, listening to music, reading, watching movies or talk to your friends in German.
- Language is a matter of getting used to, but you need to expose yourself.
- The more you spend time with the language moreover the more you learn. Discover the culture, food, or anything you feel comfortable to learn.
- Don’t mind what other people say with your foreign language if they say your not fluent in your grammar or you have mistaken the way you write or speak.
- It doesn’t matter as long as you don’t stop to learn something new.
- Showing them you can do it alone by yourself and moreover don’t be discouraged about them.
- You know by yourself and you try your best to learn.
- Most importantly, you can go alone without any help from other people, because you need to do it and try to be independent.
- For example, step by step learning German vocabulary and therefore learning a new foreign language is not easy. But you need to be consistent and every day you try to read or write some vocabulary.
- Lastly, try to talk in German with other people you meet or in a local or public area.
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- absolutely right – vollkommen richtig
- affirmation – Bejahung
- aim – Ziel
- appreciate – Verständnis, hochschätzen
- appreciated – geschätzt/ gewürdigt
- appreciated opinion – geschätzte Meinung
- appreciation – Wertschätzung
- basic trust – Urvertrauen
- change – Veränderung
- complicated – kompliziert
- complicated question – schwierige Frage
- contemporary – zeitgenössisch
- decisions – Entscheidungen
- demonstrable – nachweisbar
- deployment – Einsatz
- diligence – Fleiß
- diligent – fleißig
- disadvantage –Nachteil
- doubtless – ohne Zweifel
- early – zeitig
- early shift – Frühschicht
- expectations – Erwartungen
- expenditure of time – Zeitaufwand
- flawless – ohne Fehler
- freedom – Freiheit
- freelance – freiberuflich
- full of mistakes – voller Fehler
- gain of time – Zeitgewinn
- grateful – dankbar
- great wisdom – große Weisheiten
- indifinitely – unendlich
- in doubt – im Zweifel
- interval – Zeitspanne
- lack of time – Zeitmangel
- late shift – Spätdienst
- Let’s be grateful – Seien wir dankbar.
- Let’s be thankful – Lasst uns dankbar sein
- limit – Begrenzung
- low- esteem – geringe Wertschätzung
- shift Duration – Schichtdauer
- shift duty – Schichtdienst
- I’d really appreciate it. – Das wäre sehr nett von dir.
- infinite love – unendliche Liebe
- infinitely grateful – unendlich dankbar
- inner harmony – innere Ausgeglichenheit
- make a decisions – Entscheidungen fällen
- meet – erfüllen
- meet expectations – Erwartungen erfüllen
- mistake – Fehler
- nightly – nächtlich
- occasionally – zeitweise
- outlook – Einstellung
- patience – Geduld
- personal development – Persönlichkeitsbildung
- positive attitude – positive Einstellung
- reward – belohnen
- schedule – Zeitplan
- sense – spüren
- sense of responsibility – Verantwortungsbewusstsein
- simultaneously – zeitgleich
- staff shortage – Personalmangel
- temporarily – zeitweilig
- Thank you, I appreciate it. – Vielen Dank, sehr nett von Ihnen.
- time-consuming – zeitraubend
- timeless – zeitlos
- time-saving – zeitsparend
- to achieve – verwirklichen
- to allot time – Zeit einteilen
- to categorize – einteilen
- to convey a message – eine Nachricht mitteilen
- to research – recherchieren
- to work freelance – freiberuflich tätig sein
- to work in shift – Schichtdienst machen
- travel through time – Zeitreise
- unending patience – unendliche Geduld
- up-to-date – zeitgemäß
- waste of time – Zeitverschwendung
- wisdom – Weisheit
Experience is the best teacher, go out there and talk to the people. For example, the bus driver or cashier, you need to use the words what you have learned. Make hobby learning a new language because it’s easy to absorb in your mind.
Relax, don’t be panic or afraid in the first month you can talk fluently. It takes time to be fluent in the German language.
As long as your learning daily and keep on reading. That’s a start to be more familiar with your new vocabulary list.
Always motivate yourself do it regularly and always have a hope that you can do it. Enjoy and learn with all your heart.
Are you a nature lover? Do you like to take photos of scenery or spectacle? Do you like to live more in the city or in the countryside?
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link
Stay calm and happy reading my blog.