Words to remember: Horse and carriage
- I collect vocabularies in English and German to learn more about the language.
- This blog I write to make me more motivated or strive more about learning the language. I think this is my way to learn the language.
- If your reading this and also learning a language, I hope it can help you to add more vocabularies.
- Every time I read it and write, the more I keep it in my mind.
- There’s a quotes also to make me inspired learning the language.
- I hope you learn some in my vocabularies even if not so much but can help to add more vocabularies.
- This idea came into my mind while I’m visiting the Salder Schloss here in Salzgitter, Germany.
- Blinker’s– Scheuklappe
- boots- Stiefel
- breastplate– Brustpanzer
- breeding stallion– Zuchthengst
- calvary– Kavallerie
- cavalier- Kavalier
- carriage- Kutsche, Wagen
- carriage builder– Kutschenbauer
- carriage horses– Kutschpferde
- coach– Kutscher
- coach box– Kutschbox
- coach box brake– Kutschboxbremse
- dressage area– Dressurviereck
- dressage saddle- Dressursattel
- equanistrianism– klassiche Reitkunst
- equestrian- Reiter
- equestrian sport- Pferdesport
- equine– pferdesportlich
- equine passport- Equidenpass
- equine sports- Reitsport, Pferdesport
- gloves- Handschuhe
- helmet – Helm
- horse– Pferd
- horseback– Pferderücken
- horse carriage- Pferdewagen
- horse carriage ride– Kutschenfahrt
- horse farm- Pferdefarm, Pferdehof
- horselover– Pferdeliebhaber
- horse paddock- Pferdekoppel
- horse race- Pferderennen
- horse ranch– Pferderanch
- horse riding- Pferdereiten
- horse riding lesson- Reitstunden
- horse shoes- Hufeisen
- pasture– Weide
- riding– Reiten
- riding breeches- Reithose
- riding gloves- Reithandschuhe
- riding horse– Reitpferd
- romantic carriage tour- romantische kutschfahrt
- saddle– Sattel
- stable– Stall
- stage coach– Postkutsche
- stallion– Hengst
- stallion station– Leithengst
- trot- Trab
- wedding carriage- Hochzeitskutsche
- whip- Peitsche
- wild horses– wilde Pferde
- work horse– Arbeitspferde
- yearling stallion– einjährig Hengst
I recommend this linguee dictionary for learning german. When your learning the language, you need this linguee.com.
I used the dictionary for my translation of what i collected, here you can search learn linguee.com.
- Salder Schloss have Kutsche or carriage, horse and carriage. Every summer they have celebration and concert. You can see other place of horses i’ve been here in Germany Something worth seeing.
- They have also old timer cars, some music instruments.
- I took a photos in that visit and look how they ride the carriage.
- I never tried to ride the horse and carriage here in Germany, only in philippines in our farm.
- They drive going to the city and come back in Salder Schloss.
- Riding horse and carriage is very romantic for some couple’s when they use in their wedding day.
- In Salder Schloss they held a wedding celebration here for the one who wants to use the venue for their wedding.
- I wish I can learn how to drive a carriage. That’s only my dream, so funny.
- In our farm before, we don’t used the horse, but the cow or carabao.
- We used carriage with cow to bring the sacks of corn from farm going to our house.
- Our house is far from our farm and we need to bring what we harvested.
- I was helpng in our farm when’s I was young to plant corn and harvest it.
- Have you tried to help in farm work?
I like this song of lady Gaga, when i feel lonesome and have a time to listen, i turn on my youtube playlist. This song makes me relax and feel good.
View this post on Instagram
#Germany #salder#castle #travel #Schloss #traveller #travelphotography #horse #niceexperience #cool #goodmorning #goodvibes #lifetothefullest #photooftheday#travelling#instagood #instaride #pic#riding#placetovisit #placetosee #besuchen #beautiful#ride #picoftheday #beautifuldestinations
- What’s can you say about horse and carriage riding? Do you like riding a horse?
- Have you ever seen riding a horse and carriage? Have you try to touch the horse? Are you afraid of it?
- Do you have experience to ride a horse?
- I love watching people who can ride the horse. They don’t have fear to ride the horse.
- Enjoy the nature and with riding the horse and carriage. Do some picnics or barbeque. what do you think about that? great idea?
Thank you for visiting.
Happy Sunday from Joylandztravel