Nice view in Clearwater bay First beach, Hongkong
Every summer has a story. Beach a place of relaxation, rest, and tranquility. I love to visit beaches and spend many hours at the beach.
It relieves our tensions. I go with my friends when we have a day off.
Clear Water Bay ( Tai Wan Tau, Clear Water Bay Road) is located in the New Territories of Northern Hongkong.
Keep Calm and enjoy Clear Water Bay First Beach
- One Sunday, my friends and I went to the beach, after packing some food and drinks. When we reached the beach, it was very quiet not many people.
- We found a place under a shady tree to put our things. Enjoy the fresh air and the sounds of birds singing.
- Clear Water Bay First Beach people can enjoy the clear and gorgeous water for swimming. Some Expats and local Chinese and of course some Filipina who are off duty enjoying the sunshine.
- I love the beach and especially I take so many pictures of trees and water.
- Being passionate about what you do is a good start.
- You need to be the best at what you do.
- My friend enjoying the sunshine and fly like a bird. We love to do jump shots.
- Surrounds yourself with the best people. While working abroad you need to find time to relax that you have a fresh mind to start your work again.
- That’s the secret that you don’t feel homesick while you’re working abroad. I did my best to overcome as an overseas worker far from family.
- Learn to enjoy life. I meet much Filipino only work even on their day off. They don’t take their holiday just to earn money. They forgot that they need to rest too.
Hongkong places to visit:
- I know working abroad it’s not easy so many difficulties you need to overcome. Living abroad it’s not easy you will feel homesick and also get sick. No one will take care of you but you need to do it by yourself.
- Working abroad is nice but you need to do much hard work. I know it by myself how difficult it is. Not only sending money to your family but you need to take care of yourself too.
- How can you work when your body is not strong. I love to relax on the beach where we can sleep while off duty even if only hours.
- Have you tried to word abroad far from your family? Beach in hong kong you don’t need to pay an entrance fee. It’s FREE.
- You only need food or fare to go there. It’s nice too there toilet’s and shower are clean. Although tired, we were happy because we had a great time at the beach.
“Sometimes, the waves grow hushed, but the sea is always there, touching, caressing, eating the earth…” ― Keri Hulme
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Thank you for my friends who spent time with me. From joylandztravel, happy blogging and have a wonderful day.
If you have suggestions and comments message me.