Don’t be afraid to try new things and always believe in yourself
- Firstly, I enjoyed that time only riding the bicycle and also there’s happiness, laughing, and funny moments. But when you’re young you don’t think about life, problems or anything.
- So when your adult you think about life and you forget to used the time to relax.
- Secondly, sometimes it’s our choice if we want to use our time to spend with our family or go out and ride the bicycle.
- While enjoying blue skies and the wonderful nature in Tai Mei Tuk Hong Kong.
- Where riding the bicycle just to relax from stressful days, calm place and fresh air.
Things to do in Tai Mei Tuk Hongkong:
Where you can find this small village?
That is in Tai Mei Tuk Reservoir, Tai Po, district, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Also, It is a popular place for barbecues and cycling.
Moreover, there are villages and a harbor nearby where many restaurants can be found.
Bicycles are also available for hire in the villages. I love watching this beautiful village, you can really stress-free, no traffic or air pollution. Only enjoy the green nature and sunny day.
We spent our time here in Tai Mei Tuk enjoying the sunshine. We rent a bicycle and ride at Plover Cove Reservoir.
- I’m riding the bicycle in my hometown since when I was a kid. It’s a good adventure riding a bicycle.
- How about you? Do you like to ride the bicycle? We rent a bicycle here and can do kayaking in Tai Mei Tuk.
- They have small boats and you can find it near the barbeque area.
- Some are sailing and enjoying the weather in tai mei tuk Hongkong.
- It’s exciting riding the bicycle and explore the place.
- While working abroad we spent the time to explore Hongkong not only working. It’s a good exercise for your body.
- First time to visit this place in Hongkong, we explore the place.
- Do you like villages or in a big city?
- Riding bicycle is good for our earth to reduce pollution and also good for our health the best exercise.
- When I was young I love riding a bicycle, I’m eager to learn to ride the bicycle to balance it.
- But I don’t have a bicycle before and I only borrow with my neighbor or in my cousin. When I was in elementary school I always borrowed the bicycle of my classmate in our school.
- So we have our lunch break and we played and riding the bicycle.
Do you like riding a bicycle or stay at home?
Thank you for reading my blog. Simple happiness and enjoy life.
My experience traveling this small village was great and relaxing.
Just check my other blog post about Hongkong travel destination.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.