snow through the window
- Snow falling down and getting colder here in Germany. Our Street full of snow and the temperature is getting down.
- On the top of the car full of snow, it’s freezing to get out all the snow on the top of the window.
- This time we need to be careful walking on the street a bit slippery.
- I saw kids playing outside with their parents and she doesn’t feel cold. What a brave kid.
- I hope you in a warm place now and enjoying the warm weather with your family and friends.
“Kindness is like snow- it beautifies everything it covers.”
Cold days in Germany
- I went outside and snowing, I took photos and enjoy the cold weather.
- Before I came here in Germany, I love snow and I love white or it’s like crystals. The same with Frozen song I’ve ever seen on YouTube.
- When I started to live here, I understand now that people who live in a cold weather place, they don’t like the snow, their favorite is a sunny or warm place to enjoy the sun.
- In the Philippines is warm, we don’t have a winter season. I love more cold weather.
- But I realized that it’s not easy to live in a cold place, you need so many clothes and a long time to change your clothes.
- What’s your favorite weather? I need to wear double clothes that I don’t feel the frosty weather. I can’t stop myself to go out and enjoy the snow, it can refresh your mind, smell the fresh air.
- What do you do to enjoy the snowfall or winter time? I’m sure, you do some different sports or activities in the winter time.
- Vocabularies to learn the German language, in that way I can memorize or familiarize it
- Listening to my favorite music. I love listening to music and staying warm with a blanket.
- Drinking my favorite a cup of lemon juice with honey and learning the language.
- Gray sky and cold winter time get you sadder, but I find a way to make myself more productive. Be happy even if it’s winter.
words to remember :
source of my English – Deutsch dict.cc
- a lot of snow fell – Eine Menge Schnee fiel.
- black ice – Blitzeis
- blizzard – heftiger Schneesturm
- covered in/ with snow – verschneit
- covered snow – beschneit
- footprints in the snow – Fußstapfen im Schnee
- footprints – Fußstapuren
- ice storm – Eissturm
- melting of snow – Schneeschmelze
- snow forecast – Schnee prognose
- snow shoveling – Schneeräumen
- Snowpocalypse – Schneechaos
- Sleet – Schneeregen
- Slush – Schneematsch
- Thaw – tauen
- The snow has melted – Der Schnee ist weggetaut.
- weather outlook announcer – Wetteransager
- weather radar measurements – Wetterradarmessungen
- atmospheric – atmosphärisch
- atmospheric observation – Atmosphärenbeobachtung
- atmospheric research – Atmosphärenforschung
- atmospheric sciences -Atmosphärenwissenschaften
- blanket of snow – Schneedecke
- climatology – Klimatologie
- dry weather – Trockenwetter
- metrology – Meteorologe
- Snowdrift – Schneewehe
- weather alert – Wetterwarnung
- weather conditions – Witterungsbedingungen
- weather phenomena – Wettererscheinungen
- weather observation – Wetterbeobachtung
a simple snow scene in my backyard outside
Cold and freezing months in
- are cover with snow, all is white the trees and leaves were gone.
- Winter in Germany is freezing, even if there’s not much snow unlike in other countries.
- One day I walked outside during winter season and There’s a lot of snow fell.
- My feet were so painful and I can’t really walk.
- That’s my first time experience in winter and I got sick. After that, I take care of myself and wear a thicker winter jacket.
- In my own opinion, who lives in a warm country is blessed, they don’t feel the freezing weather.
- They can walk outside every time they want to go out and they don’t need thick clothes to make them warm.
- But other countries who live in warm weather they are wishing to experience the wintertime and the frost weather.
- They are wishing to play in the snow and make the snowman. They don’t need a air-condition to make them feel cool.
- Some people wish to experience the winter and also to travel in a cold country.
- To experience in the snowy place and live.
- I love snow but I like also the warm weather.
- What I missed is the beach and also walking only t-shirt to wear and shorts. I don’t need to wear a winter jacket and boots to make me warm.
Cold advantage and disadvantages:
- Living in a pleasant country they need to thank because they don’t feel the pain in their body because of freezing weather.
- People living here they want to travel to the other country and enjoy the beach, setting under the sun. Enjoying to live without pain.
- Sometimes living in summery weather have advantages and disadvantages.
- Anytime you can go out and you don’t feel cold.
Where do you live in a warm or cold country? Are you wishing to travel and experience the snow?
What’s your favorite cold or warm country? Do you wish to play in the snow and make a snowman?
Thank you for coming and if you have comments or suggestion, just write down. If you want to follow me on social media, just follow me I’m happy if you follow. my social media account.
Thanks once again for reading my blog, have a great day till next time … Stay Cozy and be safe everyone.