“Hope is a waking dream.” Aristotle
Rajah Sulayman Park, Metro Manila Philippines
“The past is made out of facts… I guess the future is just hope.” Isaac Marion
- In my life so many obstacles, I’ve overcome and sometimes I want to give up.
- But You need to stand again and again to be strong and continue your life.
- There’s always hope for a better tomorrow, not only sadness in life.
- You don’t know about your future, but you can do something, step by step you will learn how to make it right.
- Focus on something worthwhile, learn step by step.
- Even if you’re old there’s no reason not to continue learning.
Check more about Philippines and manila here in Wikipedia link.
Traveling Manila Philippines
- This photo I took it in Manila Bay, Philippines.
- We just explore there, we don’t have a plan to go there.
- My husband wants to look at the Bay and to enjoy the warm weather of Manila.
- We went to take pictures from an old church and Statue, fountain, for me it’s a great moment to know my country step by step.
- For me, I don’t know all the places in the Philippines, because there are so many Island and islet.
- In the Philippines, I visited different City and province but not all the places.
- I think I need more time to explore my country.
- Someday I wish I can travel more, but it depends on my budget.
- What’s your favorite place to visit? Do you like to travel in your Hometown?
- Have you tried to visit Manila? Every city has its own beauty.
- Do you like to travel with luxury, budgeted, or DIY?
- What’s your opinion about this? Do you like travel agency to arrange it? Or you do-it-yourself?
- Are you fun of exploring in your hometown or better travel Abroad?
Not only Hotels, businesses, also some school and restaurants.
You can find more in Wikipedia about Rizal Park.
When you walk more, you can reach the Park called Rizal Park.
While was walking along Roxas Boulevard, we found it. One of the old church in Manila Malate.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Thank you and share it and if you have comments just write down.