Hildesheim is one of the oldest city halls in Germany. They have a small market, some sell cheese and vegetables, fruits or some flowers. You can find this in front of the city hall and you can find in the near restaurant, bakery and also shops if you want to buy some.
Awesome old architecture building in Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany
It looks like your in a fairytale or in a castle very majestic and beautiful facade buildings.
Market day at the Market place in front of Butcher’s Guild Hall and they sell flowers and fruits that day.
Hildesheim Impressive Architecture old Buildings
buildingsand clean street.
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand.
“Never travel faster than your guardian angel can fly.”
Words to remember:
- ambiguity – Zweideutigkeit
- armed – bewaffnet
- assured – versichert
- attractive – attraktiv
- demanding customers – anspruchsvolle Kunden
- demanding task – anspruchsvolle Aufgabe
- elaborateness – ausführliche Behandlung
- enviable – beneidenswert
- established – bewährt
- full description – ausführliche Beschreibung
- habitable -bewohnbar
- hide – verbergen
- incompetence – Unfähigkeit
- incomprehensible – unbegreiflich
- informative – belehrend
- imbalance – die Gleichgewichtsstörung
- like-minded – gleichgesinnt
- male–only – ausschließlich männlich
- neighboring – benachbart
- non- exclusive – nicht ausschließlich
- admirable – admirabel
- adored – bewundert
- advisable – empfehlenswert
- amasing – erstaunlich
- appealing – anziehend
- appreciated – geschätzt
- noticeable – bemerkbarnotorious – berüchtigt
- pathetic – bemitleidenswert
- populous – bevölkerungsreich
- proficient – bewandert
- rid – befreien
- rightful – rechtmäßig
- sense of balance – der Gleichgewichtssinn
- shake – schütteln
- solely oriented – ausschließlich orientiert
- superior – hochgestellt
- to exchange greetings – Grußworte tauschen
- to execute – vollführen
- to go riding – spazieren reiten
- to lose one’s way – sich verirren
- well-founded – begründet
- anticipating – vorwegnehmend
- astonishing – überraschend
- balanced – balanciert
- blissful – glückselig
- blissful happiness – seliges Glück
- beautiful – schön
- breathtaking – atemberaubend
- brilliant – brillant
- captivating – bezaubernd
- cautious – vorsichtig
- charming – charmant
- cheerful – fröhlich
- clever – klug
- comfortable – komfortabel
- compelling – zwingen
- confident – selbstsicher
- creative – kreativ
- courteous – artig
- cooperative – kooperativ
- intriguingly – interessanterweise
- irresistibly – unwiderstehlich
- self-assured – selbstsicher
- to impress – bestechen
A historic building at the central market place Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany
- This spot in the heart of the Hildesheim near the city hall or Rathaus.
- You can find a bank, Tempelhaus, butcher’s guild hall, bakery, hotel, restaurant if you want to drink a coffee in this chilled weather. We drink a coffee in a restaurant called OS-Das Marktrestaurant this restaurant you can in Knochenhaueramtshaus.
- In our trip was wintertime and outside is cold and therefore we drink a coffee and tea in OS-Das Marktrestaurant while the snow starts to fall down. It’s very cold but interesting trip so many historical building and amazing architectural old buildings design.
- Impressive and breathtaking buildings and they take care of this building.
OS-Das Marktrestaurant Markt 7, 31134 Hildesheim
The historical building (Tempelhaus) here in Hildesheim, Germany
a building is colorful with German proverbs.
This one is also a church going to the center of the Stadt or city.
This way going to the city hall of the Hildesheim or heart of the city.
The front door of the church
- One of the oldest City in Lower, Saxony Germany. They called this City is Hildesheim.
- You can check in Wikipedia for the English version.
- I’m impressed with the City of Hildesheim you can see so many traditional buildings.
- What is your experience in Germany? Do you like medieval buildings or churches too?
- Lastly, I love to visit again in Hildesheim and to see more the historical and astonishing buildings.
- My iPad a little bit dark if I take a photo during in winter season, but I like to take pictures for remembrance in my experience about Hildesheim.
- Above all, I want to go to different places here in Germany but without spending so much money.
- Most importantly, you don’t need to spend so much money to travel. How about you? Did you spend so much money when you travel to different places?
St. Godehard’s Church
Godehardsplatz, 31134 Hildesheim
Firstly, I’m amazed including Tempelhaus so artistic old buildings and moreover the historic cathedral buildings. During our tour of the city of Hildesheim, I saw so many traditional houses and they don’t change the design and structures of the buildings.
Superb old houses and different design, however that time we went there has a little bit of snow and rain. For me, when you visit in Hildesheim try to visit during the summer season you don’t feel the freezing weather.
- Always think positive that you can do it no matter what.
- If you really want something you will find a way.
- Learning the culture and history of the different places it also adds more knowledge.
- Most importantly, not all the things you will learn only by reading, but likewise to visit other the places and experience it.
- It’s easy to search on the internet but, however, if you have a chance to visit. Then explore the historical places.
- For example, by visiting different spots is similar learning about history and culture.
- What’s your favorites country to visit? Do you like the old city to visit? I hope you like it and I want to hear about your travel too.
- Which season do you like to travel? Do you like winter season or summer season?
- For me, I like to experience the winter season because I came from a place where we don’t have a winter season. Always warm and wet when springtime. I hope you like the old buildings and cathedrals you see in my blog. We used the car and I don’t know how much is the ticket going to Hildesheim, next time when we’re coming back here, I try to use the public buses or train to check how much is the cheapest ticket.
- See you soon in my next destination and I’m happy to share about my travel.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
Happy reading in my blog. till next time and have a wonderful day. Be calm and travel.