Herzog August Bibliothek or Library in Wolfenbüttel
First of all, these pictures were taken while we’re traveling to Wolfenbüttel. A big library in Wolfenbüttel and also a historical library was built since 1572. While I’m walking near the castle in Wolfenbüttel and I saw this stunning library in Wolfenbüttel.
That is the library building in Wolfenbüttel they called it Herzog August Bibliothek or Bibliotheca Augusta. In addition, the library in Wolfenbüttel was named after Duke Augustus. But, when we visit that time, we don’t go inside the library because we have an appointment at that time.
Secondly, the address of the library in Wolfenbüttel, Lower Saxony, Germany. So you can find this in Lessingpl. 1 38304, Wolfenbüttel.
During my visit there I saw two lion statues outside the library and the windows are so beautiful.
Also, you can find the heart shape flowers in front of the library building. Moreover, it was big surroundings and also the buildings of the library.
So lovely flowers and very colorful and that’s a nice place to visit.
Another quote about the book
- “A successful book is not made of what is in it, but what is left out of it.” Mark Twain
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
- “A great book begins with an idea; a great life, with a determination.” Louis L’Amour
- “I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.”- J.K. Rowling
Thoughts while traveling in Wolfenbüttel library
- First, traveling is like you add more experience. Moreover, you learn more about daily life.
- Second, if your traveling in other places and also you gain more confidence.
- Because every day you do your best to aim more in your life.
- While exploring other cities you feel great and contented. Because you have a new accomplishment for yourself.
- Therefore you are more happy and open to all. So you get more new ideas while traveling in other places.
- Even though it’s a low-cost trip but you have a new destination visited.
- So every day you have something new you have done in your life. But, don’t give up even if there are so many difficulties. Just do whatever you want to do.
- For instance, traveling to another city or places and exploring the place.
- Life is so short to make yourself feel unhappy and enjoy every minute of your life.
- Find something you get interested and do what makes you feel comfortable.
- Third, do some adventure and travel to other countries.
- Most noteworthy, Living in this world has a purpose. So use it and discover something.
- Learn from it and the rest make yourself free from hectic or stress.
- Lastly, be happy while traveling to other cities or country and just enjoy your life. Don’t think so much.
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Green grass in front of the Herzog August Bibliothek or Library in Wolfenbüttel.
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- accounting book – Geschäftsbuch
- antagonist – Antagonist
- autograph book – Poesiealbum
- book auction – Bücherversteigerung
- book banning – Bücherverbot
- book design – Buchausstattung
- book edition – Buchausgabe
- corrector – Korrektor
- facts and fiction – Dichtungs und Wahrheit
- fiction – Erdichtung
- genre poetics – Gattungspoetik
- ISBN-international standard book number – Internationale Standardbuch Nummer
- non-fiction author – Sachbuch Autor
- proofreader – Korrekturleser
- prose – prosaisch
- prose writing – Prosadichtung
- protagonist – Protagonist
- science fiction – Science Fiction
- world almanac – Weltalmanach
- appendix – Zusatz
- author – Schriftsteller
- bibliography – Literaturverzeichnis
- book cover -Bucheinband
- book fair – Buchmesse
- book exhibition – Bücherausstellung
- booklover – Buchliebhaber
- book title – Buchtitel
- botany book – Pflanzenkundebuch
- chapter – Kapitel
- chemistry book – Chemiebuch
- copyright page – Copyright Seite
- fairy-tales book – Märchenbuch
- glossary – Glossar
- index – Vorwort
- library – Bibliothek
- librarian – Bibliothekar
- library card – Bibliotheksausweis
- library catalog – Bibliothekskatalog
- magazine publisher – Magazinverlag
- newspaper publisher – Zeitungsverleger
- non-fiction books – Sachbücher
- public library – Öffentliche Bibliothek
- publisher – Verlag
- school books – Schulbücher
- social studies book – Sozialkundebuch
- table of contents – Inhaltsverzeichnis
- title page – Titelblatt
That is a front view in Wolfenbüttel library
Practice it daily
Read daily English – Deutsch vocabulary to improve your German language.
Happy learning a new language while traveling a new city or place.
Most importantly, while learning a new language you’re enjoying with it. Because the more you will learn more and you love what you do.
Always think positive you can overcome this difficulty and you can overcome that. But always practice and be consistent in what you do.
Try to visit a new place like a library, there are so many books you can read. For example, borrow some books you want to read.
I think in that way you learn some new vocabularies and try to read my vocabulary list.
Don’t stop learning because you need so much time to master the language. As long as you keep on learning.
Don’t worry just keep calm and relax your mind.
Happy reading my vocabulary list if you like to read more just read my other vocabulary list.
Learn more German words and study daily vocabulary. So what are you waiting for, do it now?
Therefore, Move your body and do some extra effort.
Above all, do it daily and enjoy reading while you’re learning the language.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog
So if you like to read my other post please click the link below.
I’m happy if you follow or add me. You can share or pin it.
Thank you for reading and visiting my page.
But I’m also glad you’re reading my blog.