A street photo in Hannover, Germany, nice weather to stroll. Clean street.
Staatstheater or Opernhaus in the city of Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany
Theatre in Hannover, Historical building and statuesque
Summer in Hannover nice weather to explore the city:
- From Hauptbahnhof or Main train station, we don’t use bus or tram.
- Strolling to see the street and also to take pictures of the city.
- Hannover is a big city here in Germany, they called it Niedersachsen.
- You can find so many restaurants, malls, different stores.
- When you travel here in Hannover it’s easy to find the malls, restaurant. They have different attractions.
- Next time I want to visit the castle, different attractions but now only this I can share.
- In the future, I will show more about Hannover. I wish can go back again in this City.
View this post on Instagram
#toll #travel #amazing #deutschebank #hannover #photoshoot #positivevibes #positive #picoftheday #travelling #travelphotography #street #building #architecture #view #beautiful #enjoylife #enjoy #begreatful #newlife #newbeginning#summer #summerphotoshoot #oldbuilding #design #buildingporn #photobuilding #picsart
About Hannover weather
- Midsummer so many people walking because to enjoy the sunlight and nice weather.
- Many people wearing only t-shirts and shorts without wearing a winter jacket while sunny season.
- Some people use their bicycles to use as a mode of their transportations.
- They love to sit under the sun when summer season.
- Summertime they love to eat outside. For example, in the restaurant, the tables and chairs were outside.
- Kids are playing in the playgrounds or walking on the street because of the warm and summertime.
- Have a good time in a warm season.
- Pleasant day with a cone of ice cream and enjoying the hot weather.
A view from Hannover Theater, Germany
Words to remember:
dict.cc/ — I used this dictionary
English – Deutsch
- beyond – jenseits
- cry – Schrei
- damaged – schadhaft
- fearful – schreckhaft
- inaccessible – unzugänglich
- inaccurate – nachlässig
- inadvisable – unratsam
- inapplicable – unanwendbar
- inattentive – unaufmerksam
- incautious – unvorischtig
- incomparable – unvergleichlich
- incomplete – unvollständig
- navigation – Schiffahrt
- respective – jeweilig
- sailor – Schiffer
- to drink – saufen
- youthful – jugendlich
- adjustment – Anpassung
- administer – verwalten
- administration – Verwaltung
- admission – Zulassung
- admission charge – Aufnahmegebühr
- advise – raten
- affidavit – eidesstattliche Erklärung
- affluency – Wohlstand
- affluent – wohlhabend
- aggression – Angriff
- amicable – freundlich
- amicable person – freundliche Person
- procedure – Verfahren
- to adjust – ordnen
- to adopt – annehmen
- to afford – gewähren
- to take advice – Rat annehmen
- bad manners – Ungezogenheit/schlechte Manieren
- common sense – Menschenverstand
- character – Charakter
- dignity – Würde
- good manners – gute Manieren
- inner peace – innerer Frieden
- integrity – Integrität
- lack of morals – Amoral
- manners – Manieren/ Benehmen
- person without manners – schlecht erzogene Person
- polite manners – höfliches Benehmen
- real character – echter Charakter
- sense of accomplishments – Erfolgsgefühl
- sense of belonging – Zugehörigkeitsgefühl
- sense of well-being – Wohlgefühl
- vulgar manners – unfeine Manieren
- Be grateful in your simple accomplishments in the way to encourage yourself to learn more.
- Don’t stop pursuing your goal and learn until your goal done.
- Do it step by step, don’t make all things in one time. It takes to master the language.
- Show confident and enjoy learning the language. All the hard work you’ve done.
- Think positive and motivate yourself to continue learning the language.
- You will see the fruits of your hard work and your confidence to talk to other people using the language you’ve learned.
- Patience can help you to achieve your dreams.
- Keep calm and you will achieve it and therefore you will be proud of your hard work.
“Patience is a conquering virtue.” Geoffrey Chaucer
Places where I visited please click the link:
- Explore Braunschweig
- “Simple things to appreciate.”
- “Sunflower in Ayala”
- Explore Taguig City
- Big buddha
- Disneyland HK
- Admire Beauty and Travel
- Ocean adventure with love
- Marienkirche in Wolfenbüttel
We went to hospital after the checkup and then we go to the shopping malls for window shopping, they have so many clothing stores, and restaurant in this City. You can find also a small shop.
Summertime with so many summer sale and we bought something. Many people go shopping because they make it the price lower.
In my place where I live the stores are small and a few only. Here in Hannover so many stores and big stores.
Have a wonderful summer to all and be safe everyone.
Thank your for visiting in my blog. if you have suggestions or comment in my blog, just write and send me a message. Joylandztravel