Diamond Hill words encouragement for our daily life
- Believe and stand by yourself.
- Real change is difficult at the beginning of your life.
- Don’t be discouraged by all the negativity in your surroundings.
- Surround yourself with the people who can understand you.
- If you have so many problems in your life, many hindrances and obstacles, don’t lose hope.
- Think God watch on you and guide you
- Strive and follow your dreams.
- Give thanks to the people who help you if you can help in return, do it?
- If you’re tired in your life, give yourself a time to relax then continue what you need to do and be patient.
- Don’t allow people to bring you down. We have weaknesses but we need to fight that weakness in order to survive and succeed in our dreams.
- I know there are so many hindrances to test our faith before we become successful in our life.
- Be grateful for what you have, even small things you have, be happy always, strive and work hard more.
- When you want more, try more or make more efforts that you will be successful in life. I know you can do it, allow yourself to make mistakes in that mistakes you will learn from it.
- Our life is precious, use it and don’t forget to love yourself, no one will love you unconditionally only yourself.
- Enjoy your life, try other things that make you happy.
- I know it’s hard to be alone and follow what you want in life, but you have to do what makes you happy.
Relaxing view inside the city, but you never know that they have like this when you don’t visit the place.
The Maitreya hall in front of Chin Lin Nunnery, Diamond Hill, Kowloon Hongkong.
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu
Awesome temple in Chin Lin Nunnery, Kowloon, Hongkong.
Nice view of Nan Lian Garden, Diamond Hill
Chin Lin Nunnery. This place I’m so amazed, it was so beautiful and clean, quite. There are a nice garden and a very artistic temple. It’s free to visit there, you don’t need to pay.
You can sit and rest while you are watching the lake or the beautiful garden. Quite a temple and so peaceful to visit there. Awesome day and wonderful place.
That’s a great view of exploring the city. But you can’t take a picture inside the temple. Only outside the temple is allowed to take pictures.
Have a wonderful day and happy reading in my blog and if you want to share just do it. thanks in advance, till next time in my next travel