Explore Braunschweig historical buildings
Braunschweig cathedral or Dom is in the center of the City, Travel and take photos.
Braunschweig, they called it the City of Lion.
Explore the cathedral is free to visit you don’t need to pay an admission fee, but if you want to give some donation, you can give some too.
Burg Dankwarderode Castle and the lion statue in Germany, Braunschweig
Braunschweig or Brunswick, Lower Saxony, Germany.
- You can find here different old buildings.
- Old churches, museum, some castle.
- Beautiful city so many shopping malls and restaurant if you want to enjoy the summer.
- They have a (Bier fest) or celebration near the town hall, some drinking beer and enjoying the music.
- You can look in my other post about Braunschweig, Wolfenbüttel, Salzgitter.
- Churches, a museum that has a nice place.
- We visited Braunschweig, but we don’t have a plan, we just explore what we can find here.
- They have beautiful and historical buildings in the city.
- Do you like to explore the city without right or exact plan?
- Christmas in Braunschweig
- Wolfenbüttel with my pink hat
- Marienkirche in Wolfenbüttel
- salzgitter Inspirational quotes
All you can find in Braunschweig, better you walk that you can see these houses that you can take photos.
We don’t really see all the attractions, you need days before you can see all the beautiful attractions in Braunschweig.
“We don’t have to be Smarter than the rest; we have to be more Disciplined than the rest.”
Inspiring Warren Buffet quotes I used this quotes to be more optimistic in life.
What’s an artistic building they have, I like this building and also the city has so many tourists attractions.
words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- acquire – erwerben
- area of responsibilities – Aufgabenbereich
- business administration – Betriebswirtschaftslehre
- business economist – Betriebswirt
- busy – besetzt
- certificate – Bescheinigung
- choose – wählen
- close – abschließen
- common – gängig
- exemption – Befreiung
- grace – Anmut
- graceful – anmutig
- jurisdiction – Zuständigkeitsbereich
- limitation – Beschränkung
- look after – betreuen
- moderate – mittelmäßiges
- protector – Beschützer
- obsessive – besessen
- obsession – Besessenheit
- organize – veranstalten
- collect – sammeln
- perseverance – Beharrlichkeit
- persevering – beharrlich
- possession – Besitz
- put on – anlegen
- public property – Staatsgut
- read about – nachlesen
- read off – ablesen
- readout – vorlesen
- restrict – beschränken
- senseless – besinnungslos
- skive – schwänzen
- set up – errichten
- to be ashamed – beschämt
- to exempt – befreien
- to fail – durchfallen
- to gain expertise – Fachkenntnisse erwerben
- to increase – vermehren
- to put away – ablegen
- troublesome – beschwerlich
We went to Karstadt to visit the city and also to buy some clothes.
You can find so many clothing stores, restaurants, malls, anything you can find here.
If you like to visit Braunschweig you can use bus, train or tram.
- It’s easy to commute in this place. In our ticket what we bought from Salzgitter to Braunschweig only day ticket.
- Around 14 euro we paid for one-day ticket train and tram from Salzgitter to Braunschweig for 3 people.
- We don’t buy a single ticket better to buy a one day ticket for cheaper.
- Have you’ve been in Braunschweig?
- Do you like old buildings like this or you like a modern building?
- What’s the best destination do you like to visit?
Have a wonderful day, till next time, happy reading..