What to do? Traveling Dumaguete to Cebu
Cebu pacific airplane from Manila airport or Naia going to Dumaguete.
- I rode a multicab from Dumaguete airport to Sibulan port for 10 pesos i paid, around 10-15 minutes.
- Sibulan port I bought a ticket for a ferry or Fastcraft going to liloan Cebu around 20-30 minutes, it depends on the weather but mostly it’s fast.
- I’ve traveled alone and it was the first time to came to this place.
- I went to Cebu to visit my father and also my relatives.
- Going to liloan there are so many people to ride the Mayo shipping and fast crafts. When I go back to Dumaguete from Cebu, I rode in Santander port but I’m waiting but no other passenger but I’m alone passenger, and other workers from the ferry.
- Even if there’s no so much passenger, the fast craft will go in exact time. That’s really great you don’t need to wait.
- I went to camburoy Cebu, it’s like a mountain and I rode with the Habal-Habal or a single motor. That is the mode of transportation in Camburoy. Some multi-cab can drive there but a few I’ve seen there.
- When you go down there you can see the beautiful beach.
- Samboan is in the province of Cebu, Philippines, 150 kilometers (93mi) south of Cebu city.
- Samboan is known for its beautiful white beach, clean waters with a rich in a marine ecosystem.
- If you go to Camburoy Cebu, you can see on the top of the mountain the beautiful beach.
- Never be afraid to travel alone, The people are very friendly and the place is so nice.
- But better not so late to travel there, the motor and tricycle and ferries are not around the clock.
- In my experience traveling in Dumaguete going to Cebu was nice and smooth.
- But when you’re in the airport in Dumaguete, you can find multi-cab if you want to save some money.
- When you use the tricycle a bit expensive they ask for airport passengers, when you arrive in Dumaguete airport.
- Dumaguete has a hotel, malls, restaurant, banks.
- It’s safe to travel there.
If you have experiences to travel and suggestion or comments you can write to me.