The view in Tagaytay is the art closest to nature
“Dance is the art closest to nature in Tagaytay Philippines”
- Awesome view and refreshing the life, fresh air far from the hectic city.
- More on nature, trees, if you like nature just visit Tagaytay and explore the city.
- Don’t worry you can find it. There’s so many bus and jeepney’s or tricycle.
- There are so many restaurants, malls, and stores.
- Just visit Tagaytay it’s near Manila, Baguio farther than Tagaytay.
- I’ve been to Baguio before when I was in college. That’s why I visited Tagaytay now.
- It’s my first time to visit Tagaytay. Baguio is colder than Tagaytay.
Shrine of Our Lady in Tagaytay People’s Park. That’s on the top of the mountain overlooking the City of Tagaytay
Taking the view of Nature in Tagaytay at the top of the People’s Park
Closest to nature, Tagaytay View, Philippines
Taking Photos on the Shrine in People’s Park Tagaytay, Philippines
People visit here to explore the Tagaytay nature.
- They want to spend more on nature not in Manila very crowded.
- To bring the family and have a vacation.
- Pick season so many people here in Tagaytay.
- Christmas season or Summer holiday so many tourists to visit here.
Shrine of Our Lady
View of the top People’s Park Tagaytay, Philippines closest to nature
Pagasa-Dost Doppler Radar, Tagaytay City, Philippines
Overlooking the Tagaytay Highlands Philippines
Beautiful closest to the nature
View on the Taal
lake, Tagaytay, Philippines
High rise building of Tagaytay Highlands, we saw it from People’s Park on the top of the mountain.
People’s Park Tagaytay, Top of the mountain overlooking the view of Tagaytay
This restaurant papaprito is located in Tagaytay City.
What to do here in Tagaytay?
- Visit restaurants, People’s park, sky ranch, and Tagaytay Highland. So many transients for rent, apartment or hotel.
- If your DIY just searches on the internet where are the cheapest rooms for rent? We rented a room for 1 month for 7000 pesos without breakfast.
- What we do to save, we go out and eat some in carenderia nearby in our apartment or transient.
- They have a swimming pool but it’s cold to swim. We went at People’s Park and walked anywhere in Tagaytay.
- Just to explore and get to know about this city of Tagaytay.
- Tagaytay City is far from Manila and you can enjoy nature and fresh air.
Wonderful and majestic view of Tagaytay it’s good closest to nature
Tagaytay City, Philippines, near Robinsons Mall
clean Tagaytay street, this house I took in Tagaytay, nice I love it. While we’re walking on the street. I found this beautiful house.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link and watch my nature videos:
Thank you for reading my blog and spending the time to read it.
Happy traveling and stay calm for your next travel. happy reading from joylandz travel or if you want to message me just write a comment.