Christmas Market with majestic decorations
You want to experience the Christmas holiday and to see the Christmas Market in Braunschweig?
- The Fabulous things to see in Braunschweig during Christmas season. Our first visit at night in Braunschweig, you can find the enchanting Schloss Arkaden Building that’s in Braunschweig.
- Our visit during the Christmas holidays and we want to visit the Christmas Market.
- Before you can reach the Christmas Market you can find this Schloss Arkaden or Brunswick Palace. The exact address of the Schloss Arkaden Ritterbrunnen 1, 38100 Braunschweig.
- What I’ve seen here is a big mall with different kinds of shops. Like an expensive clothing brand, shoes, anything you can find here. But not all I’ve visited in this mall.
- I think they have a Schlossmuseum but I don’t have time to visit that time. Maybe next time if we have more time. Because our plan is to visit the Christmas Market and witness the German Christmas Market or Weihnachtsmarkt.
- Next things to see in Braunschweig the statue of Lion it’s not really clear because of a little bit dark at night when we visit.
The main Railway Station in Brunswick or Hauptbahnhof Braunschweig
- A Winter night visit in Braunschweig. And that is the Main Railway station or Hauptbahnhof in Braunschweig with Christmas lights.
- Here we ride the train going home and the tram station near the Main Railway station. Hence it’s easy to find it.
- Besides only walking distance from the tram station.
- From our home, we ride the train around 20 – 30 minutes. And then when we arrived in Braunschweig next to that we ride the tram going to the Christmas market.
Journey in the Christmas market and a beautiful castle moat
- A castle moat in the Christmas market or Weihnachtsmarkt in Germany. A little bit different in the Philippines. Because they have traditional Christmas decorations.
- Our plan is to experience the Christmas Market that’s why we visited the Christmas market.
- Instead of staying at home we spend our Christmas holiday in Weihnachtsmarkt or Christmas Market.
- Even though it’s freezing outside when we went to the Christmas market.
- Together with my family, we’re amazed at the artistic decorations.
- While the street full of Christmas lights and we enjoy visiting the place in Braunschweig.
Things to do during the Christmas season
- Wear a large sweater during the winter season and also warm socks.
- Enjoy the cozy nights while relaxing with your warm blankets. Wear your favorite pajamas and stay warm.
- Bake your favorite cake for Christmas celebrations and also be thankful for all the blessings you receive.
- Appreciate simple things and always be happy for what you have.
- Being happy is good for your heart. Stress – free and relax.
- Drink hot chocolate while reading a page of your favorite books.
- Read a list of your notes or vocabulary.
- Reward something for yourself and enjoy your Christmas vacation.
- At the same time, sing a song during the Christmas season.
- Snuggles under the blankets and watch your favorite movies. And then write a sweet letter for your loved ones or family.
- Sightseeing in Christmas Market and listen to the festive music with your loved ones.
- Moreover, go to travel and spend your time outside during the winter season.
- Instead of sitting at home, play outside with your kids on the snow and make a snowman.
- Make a snowball and play with your kids while your kids still young and play with them.
- As well as, read daily vocabulary and learn German vocabulary.
- In short, always practice and listen to German music or watch movies.
- Light the beautiful candles if you have and also organize your kitchen.
- Do the laundry while listening to Christmas songs.
- Bake your favorite cake or cookies for Christmas holidays and bake together with your family during Christmas Eve.
- Celebrate the Christmas Eve together with your family and sing the Christmas song.
- Consequently, Be optimistic and take care of your health.
- Lastly, exercise and take a breath of fresh air. Because if you take care of your health that’s the best thing you can do to yourself.
The most magical Christmas Market decorations
I think that’s an amazing experience to saw a German Christmas Market in Braunschweig, Germany.
Seems to me fantastic and magical Christmas decorations. And I love this gorgeous Christmas decor.
That is the picture of the Christmas designs in Braunschweig, during our second visits in Braunschweig.
- For me, if you want to decorate your own Christmas tree at home.
- Then you can also buy different Christmas decorations in the Christmas market.
- In addition, a Christmas tree is awesome and twinkling lights.
- Christmas accessories and handicrafts they sell in the Christmas market.
- Snowballs and Santa Claus are glittering decorations.
- Therefore, you can choose any kinds of decorations they sell for your Christmas decorations.
A food you can buy in the Christmas market in Braunschweig Germany
For example, chocolates, cookies, and nuts. You can eat and buy in the Christmas market.
Anything you can find for your children in the Christmas market.
Christmas Pyramid with so many Christmas lights.
I think Christmas decorations are not similar in my country.
Because they used the real Christmas tree.
In my own opinion, they have the best Christmas market decorations in Braunschweig.
For example, unique Christmas market decorations and majestic lights.
Therefore, many people visit in Braunschweig Christmas market.
For example, families and friends are eating together in the Christmas market.
Because family is important to become together even if they are busy.
The best captivating Christmas decorations in the city of Lion. Further, sparkling Christmas lights.
What you can buy or find in the Christmas Market Braunschweig
- First of all, You can buy some Christmas decorations, warm socks, leather wallet, jewelry, and mugs for souvenirs.
- Such as sausage and fries you can eat too in the Christmas market.
- Further different kinds of food for Christmas season and different kinds of cheese are yummy. So all these you can buy in the Christmas market.
- Like cookies and cotton candy are sweet maybe the kids like for it.
- Children’s favorites are cookies and while drinking hot chocolates.
- Christmas lanterns are glimmering and elegant ribbons.
- Basically, to experience the Christmas festival here in Germany.
- Unique designs they sell like Christmas handicrafts. Besides better for your Christmas decors at home.
- Furthermore, enjoyable to ride the ferries wheel together with your children. And you can hear Christmas melody.
- Above all, brilliant Christmas lights and cute ferries wheel in Braunschweig Weihnachtsmarkt and you enjoy with your family together.
Where to find the
Christmas Braunschweig Germany?
- While we’re exploring the city of Lion and every December they open here in Burgplatz, 38100 Braunschweig.
- For instance, every December they put the Fir tree and Christmas ornaments with amazing colorful lights.
- Furthermore, Assorted biscuit and they have various kinds of candy or Bonbon.
- Likewise, many kids love this festivity to cherish the moments together with their family. The Christmas market or Weihnachtsmarkt is absolutely wonderful ideas of decorations.
- As well as marvelous Christmas lights in Braunschweig and they have festive kinds of music.
Most importantly, a family is the most important during Christmas celebrations.
It’s the best gift you can receive and as a result the second thing in your wishlist.
Lastly, love and understanding each other is the most important in our life.
- For example, if you have so many presents, but your family is not complete. So It’s better you have a family that you can spend time with them.
- Above all, family is the most important in our life. And therefore, I believe, It doesn’t matter what’s under the Christmas tree. One thing that matter is who’s around it and your health. The spirit of Christmas is only in our heart.
- We can’t find it under the Christmas tree instead only in our pure heart. Don’t forget sharing is good. Show more kindness and love. Do you like to celebrate Christmas or not?
- And what’s the best thing to do during the Christmas holiday in your town.
Attractions in Braunschweig
Each year they always decorate this Christmas Market or Weihnachtsmarkt in Braunschweig.
In short, best to embrace the spirit of Christmas and to spend time with your family or loved ones.
Besides, a get together with their family and friends, savoring the Christmas holidays.
Words to remember:
the dictionary I used dict.cc/
English – Deutsch
- claim settlement – Schadenabwicklung
- communication difficulties – Kommunikationsschwierigkeiten
- communication – Kommunikation
- dropped – gefallen
- gone out – ausgegangen
- indifferent – gleichgültig
- mismatched – fehlangepasst
- pure luck – reine Glückssache
- removal – Entnahme
- to appear – wirken
- to assist – fördern
- to fail – Misslingen
- to hinder – hindern
- to intend – vorhaben
- to fold – klappen
- to rush – rauschen
- to decrease – sinken
- to interact – aufeinander wirken
- to lack – fehlen
- to peek – spähen
- to praise – lobpreisen
- to return – zurückkehren
- to roll – walzen
- to shelter from – sich schützen vor
- to simulate – ähneln
- to take back – erwidern
- to take over – abkommen
- to tell apart – auseinandererkennen
- to provide shade – Schatten spenden
- to waste money – Geld vergeuden
- unimaginable – unüberschaubar
- admittedly – Freilich
- agreements – Abkommen
- approximately – schätzungsweise
- consideration – Rücksicht
- estimate – Schätzung
- fact – Tatsache
- impacts – Auswirkungen
- mental calculation -Kopfrechnen
- plausible – plausibel
- surrounded – umgeben
- surrounded by -umgeben von
- to affect – wirken auf
- to build on – bauen auf
- to bring out -hervorbringen
- to clear out – ausräumen
- to contract – schrumpfen
- to stand in qeue – Schlange stehen
- agony – Qual
- contradiction – Widerspruch
- final result – Endergebnis
- forgivable – vergebbar
- good mood – gute Laune
- hurriedly – eilig
- losable – verlierbar
- to appoint – einsetzen
- to bring joy – Freude schenken
- to do without – verzichten auf
- to give in – nachgeben
- to inform – Bescheid geben
- to keep order – Ordnung halten
- to leave sth. – übriglassen
- to limit to – beschränken auf
- to restrict oneself to – sich beschränken auf
Learn German vocabulary with motivational words
- Learning German vocabulary daily and more practice. Repeat it daily and while learning everyday read some motivational quotes.
- Lastly, Always have patience in learning a new language, don’t stop learning because you will learn more when you keep on learning and practice always.
- Travel more because every experience is valuable.
- Be passionate and don’t think too much just let your heart decide.
- Always love your life because life is precious therefore keep calm and relax your mind.
- Create a schedule to study daily and be consistent with. Moreover, learn with all your heart.
- What is the best thing to eat in a Christmas market? Do you have a wishlist for Christmas?
- Did you ever visit the Christmas market in your place? What’s the best thing to do during the Christmas Holiday?
- It is worth to visit the Christmas market in your city? Are you traveling to other countries just to visit the Christmas market?
- Which Christmas market in Europe is your favorites destination? What’s your favorite food in the Christmas market?
- What’s your favorite country to visit during the Christmas season? Do you like to travel to a warm country during the holiday season?
You can subscribe to my Youtube Channel and if you want to share it. Feel free to share with your friends or family. I have travel videos and a German vocabulary list. Just watch and share it. Thank you for your time reading this blog.
Send me a message if you want I subscribe in your Youtube Channel. And I will give some comments, watch or share your videos.