Explore Braunschweig historical buildings First, that is the building near the castle in the city of Lion. Second, it was …
Blooming Sunflower in Ayala Triangle Garden, Makati City
Wildlife Park in Quezon City, Metro Manila
“Let go of the negative things and turn into a positive mind
Wildlife Park Metro Manila, Philippines
- Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Park Center in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Zoological and botanical garden.
- You can spend time here, have entrance fee 30 pesos for adult and 15 pesos for children, senior citizen it’s free.
- They have a lake and different animals and some they spend there vacation.
- I’ve been there twice only spent time looking the nature and some fresh air, have some walks around the lake.
- If you are a budgeted traveler and wants to explore Manila Quezon City, you can visit this Park.
- It’s good for a picnic with your family and friends. You can exercise or walk some there.
- There’s a big space for your family picnic here in Wildlife Park.
- Other people bring there family or friends to celebrate their Birthday, if you want a place for photography for your wedding, it’s a good place to use.
- There’s so many small stores and toilet. Don’t worry there are enough chairs and table in Wildlife Park.
“Rejection is a challenge, but you have to face it and be brave.“
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- continued progress– kontinuierliche Fortschritte
- possibility – Möglichkeit
- prefer – bevorzugen, vorziehen
- produce – produzieren, erzeugen, vorlegen
- progress – Fortschritt,
- sightseeing possibility – Besichtigungsmöglichkeit
- start – anfangen
- starve to death – verhungern
- strange – außergewöhnlich, seltsam
- strange behavior – seltsames Benehmen
- strange face – fremdes Gesicht
- tact – Takt, Taktgefühl
- tactful – taktvoll, diskret
- to make progress – vorwärtskommen
- accuse – beschuldigen
- defenceless– wehrlos
- defencelessness- Wehrlosigkeit
- fragile -zerbrechlich
- refusal – Weigerung
- suspicion – Verdacht
- suspected – verdächtigt
- tenderness – Zartgefühl
- to agonize – quälen
- to break into pieces – entzweibrechen
- to condemn- verdammen
- to crumble – zerbröckeln
- to devote – widmen
- to fall to pieces – zerfallen
- to owe – verdanken
- watchful –wachsam
- anger – Zorn
- angry – zornig
- chronology – Reihenfolge
- lost of time – Zeitverlust
- occasionally – zeitweise
- pastime – Zeitvertreib
- temporary – zeitweilig
- to evaluate – auswerten
- to grudge – beneiden
- to interupt – unterbrechen
- to interrogate – verhören
- to hesitate – zögern
- to leave – verlassen
- to misinterpret – missdeuten
- to praise -loben
- to survey – befragen
How to overcome rejection in our life?
- Go out and enjoy
nature, take a walk outside, smell the fresh air and visit a wildlife park, beach.
- Accept it and move forward, it’s the best thing you can do.
- Call someone if want to share your problems but the people that you can trust, If you don’t feel good.
- Travel to other places, to have a peaceful mind.
- Don’t worry so much and overthinking, that will make you more difficult to recover.
- Find a friend or family, anything you can tell your rejection, who’s always there to listen to you.
- When you’re upset, never share to Facebook, it can’t help you to solve.
- Do something that makes you happy or does some adventurous travel.
- Try a new sport, food, read a book, or learn a new foreign language.
- Forget it step by step, and accept your self, you know yourself and be happy.
- Do you have experience with rejection? How do you overcome it?
- It’s easy or difficult to overcome? What’s your suggestion or advice to make it better?
I’m glad that your reading in my blog if want to read more you can follow me or like my page or share it. Feel free to share or comment or message me. Don’t hesitate to write to me. Happy blogging till next time. Think positive and enjoy your life. You can share my post Wildlife park or pin it. Thanks again
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Thank you once again and have a nice weekend from joylandztravel
The view in Tagaytay is the art closest to nature “Dance is the art closest to nature in Tagaytay Philippines” …
“Hope is a waking dream.” Aristotle
Rajah Sulayman Park, the fountain in Manila, the Philippines in front of Manila Bay
Rajah Sulayman Park, Metro Manila Philippines
“The past is made out of facts… I guess the future is just hope.” Isaac Marion
- In my life so many obstacles, I’ve overcome and sometimes I want to give up.
- But You need to stand again and again to be strong and continue your life.
- There’s always hope for a better tomorrow, not only sadness in life.
- You don’t know about your future, but you can do something, step by step you will learn how to make it right.
- Focus on something worthwhile, learn step by step.
- Even if you’re old there’s no reason not to continue learning.
Check more about Philippines and manila here in Wikipedia link.
Traveling Manila Philippines
- This photo I took it in Manila Bay, Philippines.
- We just explore there, we don’t have a plan to go there.
- My husband wants to look at the Bay and to enjoy the warm weather of Manila.
- We went to take pictures from an old church and Statue, fountain, for me it’s a great moment to know my country step by step.
- For me, I don’t know all the places in the Philippines, because there are so many Island and islet.
- In the Philippines, I visited different City and province but not all the places.
- I think I need more time to explore my country.
- Someday I wish I can travel more, but it depends on my budget.
- What’s your favorite place to visit? Do you like to travel in your Hometown?
- Have you tried to visit Manila? Every city has its own beauty.
- Do you like to travel with luxury, budgeted, or DIY?
- What’s your opinion about this? Do you like travel agency to arrange it? Or you do-it-yourself?
- Are you fun of exploring in your hometown or better travel Abroad?
Not only Hotels, businesses, also some school and restaurants.
While was walking along Roxas Boulevard, we found it. One of the old church in Manila Malate.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Thank you and share it and if you have comments just write down.
my social media account.