Quotes all about my travel destination Don’t belittle yourself be brave and Visit Noah’s Ark Ma Wan Island Hongkong “Enjoy …
Awesome fountain in Neustadt am Rübenberge, Hannover Railway in Neustadt am Rübenberge, Hannover So fabulous day in the park of …
How to love your life?
- First of all, no matter who you are and no matter what you do. Simply always love your life and don’t stop learning they called it life.
- Second, Live your life to the fullest and explore the world with a big smile. Because if you laugh even if it impossible and in that way, you help yourself to be positive.
- Instead, Forget your failure and use this as a life lesson to continue the next chapter of your life.
- Besides, hold your head up high and be proud to face the world.
- While improving yourself and do some changes in your life.
- In addition, don’t forget to learn more to become a better person.
- Additionally, don’t criticize yourself instead help to find a way to improve it.
- For instance, do more extra efforts and never quit until you reach your goal in life.
- In other words, don’t lose hope and just try your best.
- Maybe one day you will see the result of your hard work.
- Like someone else, they also try to survive in their daily life.
- And not only you have challenges and struggles in life.
- Therefore, keep on learning to overcome all the obstacles.
- For example, just think your life is so important and always take care of yourself.
- Then treasure every moment you’ve have done.
- Most importantly, Have a lot of patience and focus yourself on happiness. Hence be gentle on yourself and love your life.
Find a good habit to enjoy and love your life
For instance, read a good book daily to achieve your goals. Moreover to add more knowledge and learn new things.
While reading a good book daily it inspires you to do something worthwhile and love your amazing life.
Instead, be glad for what you have and strive more.
Also if you have something you wished in your life just find a way to get or pursue.
Thus don’t compare yourself to someone else because you don’t know what they have been through.
Such as, set your priorities in your life and stick with it.
Moreover, love yourself more and be patient. And keep your expectations very low. Because it will help your life to become content for what you have. But If you want to aim more just do what you wish for.
Above all, don’t expect too much because it will lead you to become unhappy. Just take care of yourself and simply be happy.
Express your feelings and loye your life with positive thoughts
To be content, only count your blessing and be grateful. In other words, express your feelings or share it. And don’t keep it in yourself. Talk to the people you really
Because it helps you to feel relax and it’s not so heavy in your heart. I believe, expressing yourself is good for your heart and also for your life.
Hence live in the present life full of hopes. In addition, loving your life is a way of taking care of it. But living in the past you can’t fulfill anything and just move on.
Even though some people will avoid you. So don’t disturb them and go on your way.
Therefore, Let them do whatever they want and ignore them.
Instead, don’t worry too much about the opinions of other people. Find a way to develop something about yourself to become a better person. Do some habits to obtain you a success.
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ” Napoleon Hill
Improve yourself and always love your one life
For example, reading your favorite books or learning the language. Always practice it every day to master it.
Consequently, repeat always and make a habit. You will become happy with the result. Because of your daily habit can help you to improve yourself. Study a foreign language makes you happy and confident.
In short, make a habit of reading daily your book or good books. Repeat it until you understand it. For instance, writing what you already learn and study that again and again.
Most importantly, be proactive and take action. Move your ass and do something you need to do.
For example, reading or writing daily to improve yourself. And don’t wait for anything, just simply make something valuable in your life.
Be confident and believe yourself that way you love your life.
Firstly, be confident in what you have already learned.
Second, Just relax your mind and take a deep breath. Additionally, be strong and fight your fears. In other words, apply what you have learned.
Instead, Learn from your mistakes or failures and used this failure to fight a new beginning.
Lastly, Always be responsible for yourself and love your life. That is the best thing you can do and the rest you will have to do it step by step.
Where to find this building?
- These Pictures in Hannover, Lower Saxony, Germany when I was in the hospital. And I took these pictures as memories when I was in the hospital.
- Also to show you the buildings while I’m traveling in this city. That day is not really a good feeling. Because I was in the hospital on that day.
- But I want to take a picture while I’m waiting for the operation.
- Although I felt afraid and I continue my hobby.
- Further to share the places I visited or traveled. Therefore no matter what happens just do whatever you like as long as your happy.
- The beautiful Building of the Deutsche Bank in Hannover, Germany.
- What is the most beautiful building have you seen before? Do you like this building from Deutsche Bank?
- That’s the view of my window from the hospital in Hannover. During that day it is a little bit quiet and sunny day.
- While I’m sitting near the window in the hospital and I thought it’s a nice view to take a picture. And I want to share it in my blog.
- So nice flowers in front of Deutsche Bank, Hannover.
- A wonderful summer season, that time was warm and the sun until 9 or 10 still shining.
- But in the Philippines, it’s early to have a dark sky or so fast the sun is gone.
- Also, it’s a little bit warm but it’s good to travel. While the weather is warm.
- That was a beautiful day and more positive things happened.
- Have you tried to visit in Hannover Germany before? What’s your travel experience in Hannover?
- Did you visit different places in Hannover?
- In addition, In the future, I want to visit more historical places and traditional buildings in Hannover.
- Also to learn about the culture and history of Germany.
- Lastly, I want to enjoy my life and travel more in Germany. Because I like to learn about different places in Germany.
Hospital window, you can see through the window the building of the church in Hannover
How to learn more about life?
- First of all, I’m inspired by quotes of Napoleon Hill, I already read his book but in German.
- A little bit difficult to understand because the book was written in German. So I need to read it twice or thrice before I can understand what he really means.
- the reason why I read that book to learn more about the German language and also to learn about life. Because I want to learn about the advice of Napoleon Hill. While reading this I learn step by step the German language.
- Furthermore, I like these quotes to discover more about life and to learn more to overcome in our daily life. Because life is not easy there are so many ups and downs that you need to overcome.
- In addition, I believe when you do your best and practice a daily habit in your life. Perhaps you get what you really wished for.
- For instance, To gain more knowledge and use it as key to your success in life. Above all, don’t stop learning and also read more books.
- Lastly, don’t wait for something or time. In my own opinion, instead of waiting for the right time. Just you do what you need to finish. Also, to create something valuable for your life. Besides, Do always what you really wished for and love your awesome life.
What is the most beautiful building in your country?
In my own opinion, This building is impressive and artistic. That’s why I took pictures. It is an old building but I love to have pictures like this in my travel.
Do you have a picture of the most beautiful building in your town?
What is the highest or tallest building in your city?
Quotes of Napoleon Hills & Dale Carnegie
“It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.” Napoleon Hill
“Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.” Napoleon Hill
“both success and failure are largely the results of habit.” Napoleon Hill
“oneof the worst features about worrying is that it destroys our ability to concentrate.” Dale Carnegie
How to inspire yourself and love your life?
Another quote I’m inspired by Dale Carnegie I already read the book and also written in German. The words are difficult to understand but in this way, I learn more about life and how you take care of your life and love it. While reading this book it makes me think and ask myself how to become more strong.
Just keep on believing that you can do it and always love your wonderful life. We all deserve to be happy and love our life.
Also, surround yourself with the best people and also accept yourself. For me, you are the master of your destiny and always think to love your life.
Besides, enjoy the good things now, don’t wait for the right. Let go of the things that are beyond your control because this will make your life easier.
Hence think happy thoughts and avoid negative people. Moreover, try to keep yourself busy like learning new vocabulary every day and write it.
What do you do for yourself to be happy and love your wonderful life? Do you like to read more books?
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- anesthesia – Narkose
- appendix – Blinddarm
- bladder – Blase
- blood pressure – Blutdruck
- brain – Gehirn
- drop – Tropfen
- findings – Befunde
- gallbladder – Gallenblase
- general anesthesia – Vollnarkose
- health – Gesundheit
- heart – Herz
- infusion – Infusion
- large intestine – Dickdarm
- medical examination – medizinische Untersuchung
- mobilization – Mobilisation
- pancreas – Bauchspeiseldrüse
- responsive – ansprechbar
- sense of taste – Geschmackssinn
- side effect – Nebenwirkung
- small intestine – Dünndarm
- sprained ankle – verstauchter Knöchel
- to cure – heilen
- to check blood pressure – Blutdruck messen
- to inflame – entzünden
- toothaches – Zahnschmerzen
- to take in – einnehmen
- urinary catheter – Blasenkatheter
- vertigo – Schwindelanfall
- kidney – Nieren
- lament – jammern
- non-smoker – Nichtraucher
- non-smoker protection – Nichtraucherschutz
- rapid heartbeat – Herzrasen
- respiratory physician – Pneumologe
- sense of sight – Gesichtssinn
- sense of smell – Geschmackssinn
- sense of touch – Tastsinn visiting hours – Besuchszeit
- surgery – die OP
- to discontinue medications – Medikamente absetzen
- to spit out – ausspucken
- walking stick – Gehstock
- ambulance station – Sanitätswache
- denture – künstliches Gebiss
- first aid – Erste Hilfe
- fracture – Fraktur
- hearing – Gehörsinn
- hearing -impaired – hörbehindert
- hospital staff – das Krankenhauspersonal
- intensive care – Intensivpflege
- itch – Juckreiz
- operating room – Operationssaal
- orthesis – Orthose
- patient care – Krankenversorgung
- prothesis – Prothese
- scar – Narbe
- breathing exercise – Atemübung
- care dependent – pflegebedürftig
- childlike – kindhaft
- digestion – Verdauung
- discharge – Entlassung
- effect – Auswirkung
- health history – Krankengeschichte
- inadvisable – unratsam
- incautious – unvorsichtig
- incomplete – unvollständig
- infect – infizieren
- insecticide -Insektengift
- oral care – Mundpflege
- report – Bericht
- operation – Operation
- allergy – die allergie
- ambulance – Ambulanz
- bracer – Armschiene
- disease outbreak – Krankheitsausbruch
- dizzy – schwindelig
- medical round – Visite
- outpatient – ambulant
- pelvic – Becken
- personal hygiene – Körperpflege
- pharmacist – Pharmazeut
- pill – die Pille
- physiotherapist – Physiotherapeut
- to discontinue medications – Medikamente absetzen
- addiction – Abhängingkeit
- advertising ban –Werbeverbot
- cigarette end/stub – Zigarettenkippe
- cigarette lighter – Zigarettenanzünder
- cleanliness – Reinlichkeit
- disorderly – Ordnungswidrig
- fire prevention – Brandschutz
- fire risk – Brandgefahr
- flammable – brennbar
- litterer – Verschmutzer
- lung cancer – Lungenkrebs
- nicotine – Nikotin
- irritation – Reizung/Irritation
- lack of oxygen – Sauerstoffmangel
- muscle cramp – Muskelkrampf
- nerve tissue – Nervengewebe
- no-smoking rule – Rauchverbot
- obsession with cleanliness – Reinlichkeitswahn
- pulmonary tissue – Lungengewebe
- scar tissue – Narbengewebe
- short of breath -kurzatmig
- sign of withdrawal – Entzugerscheinungen
- smell pollution – Geruchsbelastung
- smoking break – Raucherpause
- throat – Hals
- anxious – besorgt
- blindness – Blindheit
- blood oxygen – Blutsauerstoff
- breathlessness – Atemnot/Atemlosigkeit
- cavities – Höhlen/Aushöhlungen
- cell tissue – Zellengewebe
- circulatory problems – Kreislaufbeschwerden
- damaged tissue – geschädigtes Gewebe
- ear, nose, throat specialist – Hals-Nasen-Ohren Spezialistin
- esophagus cancer – Ösophaguskrebs
- gum disease – Zahnfleischerkrankung
- high-risk – Hochrisiko
- rapid heartbeat – Herzrasen
- respiratory physician – Pneumologe
- sprained ankle – verstauchter Knöchel
- toothaches – Zahnschmerzen
- cardiology – kardiologie
- dental surgeon – Zahnarzt
- dermatologist – Hautarzt
- doctor – Arzt
- family physician – Hausarzt
- skin – Haut
- influenza – Grippe
- internist – Facharzt für Innere Medizin
- near-sightedness – kurzsichtigkeit
- neurologist – Nervenarzt
- nurse – Krankenschwester
- ophthalmologist – Augenarzt
- orthopedist – Orthopäde
- pediatrician – Kinderarzt
- pulmonary specialist – Lungenfacharzt
Learn the vocabulary every day
I hope you learn some new German vocabulary and repeat it daily. Additionally, take your time to study and learn the new German vocabulary. Moreover, always try your best to learn more new vocabulary.
Simply relax your mind and study the new German words.
How you motivate yourself in everyday life? What did you do to motivate yourself? Do you have any tips to share?
Stay calm and happy reading my blog.
I’m glad if you like to share my post or pin it. Happy reading and enjoy reading. Also if you have time to check my other post. please check it below.
Just message me if you have question and comment if you have a
I’m glad if you follow or add me to my social media account. And feel free to share my post and you can pin the pictures.
Thank you for visiting my blog from joylandztravel
That’s an amazing nature experience
“Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” Gary Snyder
“Our task must be to free ourselves… by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and it’s a beauty.” Albert Einstein
Our amazing nature benefits us to feel better
- Firstly, our responsibility must be free ourselves and away from negativity. Because we make us free from negative thoughts in our minds. While visiting places with amazing nature then you can relax your mind.
- In addition, make any exercise like hiking, jogging, traveling with the amazing nature in your place or town. So explore your places and take some rest and enjoy the fresh air with the relaxing sound of the water and winds.
- Also, resting in a quiet place and astonishing scenery is a pleasant feeling to spend your vacation.
- And finding a way to be happy and relax your mind is the best solution. In other words, negatives thoughts make us more miserable and tired in our life to live in this world.
- For example, go out and ride a bicycle. Because it will help you to forget your difficulties.
- Secondly, I love to take photos in the gardens or farms because that’s a remembrance of my travel. So I keep it and treasure in my heart with a beautiful experience in amazing nature.
- In my own opinion, Touring is the best idea to experience nature and to find beauty everywhere. Also, you need to go adventure to find where you belong. I believe nature has its own magic and making astonishing things and what’s amuses me.
- Because everything in our surroundings makes me amaze by our beautiful nature and wonderful fields or farm.
“Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” Isaac Newton
“Scenery is fine – but human nature is finer.” John Keats
“Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups, and downs but that’s its beauty.” Amit Ray
How to enjoy your day with amazing nature?
- Like spend one day on the seaside and you will see the benefits of wondrous nature. Moreover to add more peace of mind and you can think clearly and no distraction in your surroundings. In short, you need some time for yourself without any disturbance. Because when you have peace of mind you can think positively and there are so many good ideas.
- At the same, It helps us to focus on our lives and we can be more progressive. Instead, we keep on sitting in the four corners of our house. So why we don’t try to go out and enjoy the amazing nature and live to the fullest.
- While watching the skies and try to take amazing photos on your camera. So you have memories of our mother nature.
- Such as taking a deep breath of fresh air in the fields or beach together with your family or friends. Also, bring your friends and family and enjoy the outside world.
- Above all, you find a way to unwind and also to enjoy your precious life. Don’t think so much and always wear your beautiful smiles every day.
- Most importantly, your happy and move forward. Therefore, Let go of negative thoughts and travel to other places or countries.
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- biodegradable – bioabbaubar
- contaminated – kontaminiert
- drought – Dürre
- drought damage – Dürreschaden
- ecosystem – Ökosystem
- erupt – ausbrechen
- fault line – Bruchline
- flood – überfluten
- environmental hazardous – umweltschädlich
- hazardous to health – gesundheitsschädlich
- hazardous waste landfill – Sondermülldeponie
- landfill – Mülldeponie
- natural resources – Bodenschätze
- nature – Natur
- nature lover – Naturliebhaber
- nature conservation – Naturschutz
- nature preserve – Naturschutzgebiet
- nature studies – Naturkunde
- archipelago – Inselgruppe
- dairy farming – Milchwirtschaft
- farming – Landwirtschaft
- genetically modified food – genetisch veränderte Nahrung
- islet – Inselchen
- landslide – Erdrutsch
- rainforest – Regenwald
- research – Forschung
- rural – ländlich
- rural area – Landgebiet
- rural district – Landkreiz/Landbezirk
- rural road – Landstraße
- urban – städtisch
- urban area – Stadtgebiet
- urban community – Stadtgemeinde
- urban district – Stadtbezirk
- state of calamity – Katastrophenzustand
- toxic waste – Giftmüll
- wetlands – Feuchgebiet
- alloy – Legierung
- aluminium – Aluminium
- amber jewelry – Bernsteinschmuck
- bronze – Bronze
- copper – Kupfer
- diamond – Diamant
- enamel jewelry – Emailleschmuck
- gem – Gemme
- gemstone – Edelstein
- gemstone jewelry – Edelsteinschmuck
- gold – Gold
- gold jewelry – Goldschmuck
- iron – Eisen
- jewelry – Schmuck
- jewelry stone – Schmuckstein
- jewelry store – Juwelier
- mineral – Mineral
- platinum – Platin
- silver – Silber
- silver jewelry – Silberschmuck
- sulfur mining – Schwefelabbau
- uranium – Uran
- agriculture and forestry – Land – und Forstwirtschaft
- alloy steel – Legierungsstahl
- arable land – Ackerland
- crude gas – Rohgas
- crude steel – Rohstahl
- geothermal energy – Erdwärme/ Geothermalenergie
- fertilizer – Düngemittel
- food waste – Lebensmittelabfälle
- forestry – Forstwirtschaft
- iron ore – Eisenstein/ Eisenerz
- lignite – Braunkohle
- mining – Abbau
- natural gas – Erdgas
- nickel alloy – Nickellegierung
- nickel ore – Nickelerz
- potash salt – Kalisalz
- stainless steel – Edestahl
- steel – Stahl
- sulfur – Schwefel
- acid rain – saurer Regen
- carbon dioxide emissions – CO2 -Ausstoß/Kohlendioxid Ausstoß
- carbon monoxide poisoning – Kohlenmonoxidvergiftung
- environmental impact – Umweltauswirkung
- fumes – Abgase/ Dämpfe
- gasoline fumes – Benzindämpfe
- green fuel – Biotreibstoff
- green waste – Grüngut/Grünverschnitt
- impact – Auswirkung
- nuclear waste disposal – Atommülllagerung
- threat – Bedrohung
- to contaminate – Kontaminieren/vergiften
- traffic fumes – Verkehrsabgase
- warming effect – Erwärmungseffekt
- waste disposal facility – Entsorgungsanlage
- waste prevention – Abfallvermeidung
- waste incinerating plant – Müllverbrennungsanlage
Study hard and enjoy the amazing nature
I believe you can do it and believe in yourself. Of course, no matter what happen put in your mind. You can do it.
Maybe in the first month, it’s difficult and hard to understand the words. But keep on reading many books and use them in your daily activities.
Firstly, it motivates yourself to study more and learn the language. So don’t worry you will learn it and keep in mind.
Even though it’s tired to study or practice just push yourself to be consistent. Because when you are consistent and you will see and understand the language.
So always learn the language and step by step you will be more confident. Because you try your best to do practice it. Another tip to make your more productive try to read daily and practice the language with a smile on your face.
Because when your angry or sad it can’t help you. Therefore you must enjoy while learning and practicing the language. Don’t force yourself there’s a time for it. I know you’re smart enough.
So you only need to do it daily and do some habit of reading and listening to different kinds of learning materials to learn the language. Moreover, write down what you’ve already read and repeat it again or read it again.
Most importantly, continue studying even if it’s a simple word to add more vocabulary. That is the beginning to collect more words and to learn more.
For example, when you learn the language try to study in the morning. Because when you study in the morning it’s best or it’s easy to keep in your mind. Moreover, you also need to rest and enough sleep.
So you must have enough sleep and enjoy your day while learning the language. At the same time, train yourself to be positive and you will learn more. In my suggestion, practice daily and more hard work.
Because, only in the beginning, it’s difficult but when you study and use it daily. So, there’s an improvement and your hard work is worth it.
After that, you will see your improvement. Don’t be afraid not only you who can’t talk or speak because there are so many people can’t really speak in this language.
Lastly, enjoy your time outdoors and read daily vocabularies. Like when you’re at the park it’s quiet and then tries to listen to some audio.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
See below in this link:
Let me know if you have any suggestions or a question. I appreciate it when you send feedback or message me. So feel free to message me or comment below.
Have a wonderful week and be optimistic. Till next time in my next post from joylandztravel.
Keep smiling and explore the amazing nature. Happy reading and enjoy your day.
Summer photos in Brunswick and Hannover trip During when we ride the train going to Hannover and so warm that …