Christmas Market with majestic decorations You want to experience the Christmas holiday and to see the Christmas Market in Braunschweig? …
Explore Braunschweig historical buildings First, that is the building near the castle in the city of Lion. Second, it was …
Words to remember: Horse and carriage
- I collect vocabularies in English and German to learn more about the language.
- This blog I write to make me more motivated or strive more about learning the language. I think this is my way to learn the language.
- If your reading this and also learning a language, I hope it can help you to add more vocabularies.
- Every time I read it and write, the more I keep it in my mind.
- There’s a quote also to make me inspired learning the language.
- I hope you learn some in my vocabularies even if not so much but can help to add more vocabularies.
- This idea came into my mind while I’m visiting the Salder Schloss here in Salzgitter, Germany.
- Blinker’s– Scheuklappe
- boots- Stiefel
- breastplate– Brustpanzer
- breeding stallion– Zuchthengst
- calvary– Kavallerie
- cavalier- Kavalier
- carriage- Kutsche, Wagen
- carriage builder– Kutschenbauer
- carriage horses– Kutschpferde
- coach– Kutscher
- coach box– Kutschbox
- coach box brake– Kutschboxbremse
- dressage area– Dressurviereck
- dressage saddle- Dressursattel
- equanistrianism– klassiche Reitkunst
- equestrian- Reiter
- equestrian sport- Pferdesport
- equine– pferdesportlich
- equine passport- Equidenpass
- equine sports- Reitsport, Pferdesport
- gloves- Handschuhe
- helmet – Helm
- horse– Pferd
- horseback– Pferderücken
- horse carriage- Pferdewagen
- horse carriage ride– Kutschenfahrt
- horse farm- Pferdefarm, Pferdehof
- horselover– Pferdeliebhaber
- horse paddock- Pferdekoppel
- horse race- Pferderennen
- horse ranch– Pferderanch
- horse riding- Pferdereiten
- horse riding lesson- Reitstunden
- horse shoes- Hufeisen
- pasture– Weide
- riding– Reiten
- riding breeches- Reithose
- riding gloves- Reithandschuhe
- riding horse– Reitpferd
- romantic carriage tour- romantische kutschfahrt
- saddle– Sattel
- stable– Stall
- stage coach– Postkutsche
- stallion– Hengst
- stallion station– Leithengst
- trot- Trab
- wedding carriage- Hochzeitskutsche
- whip- Peitsche
- wild horses– wilde Pferde
- work horse– Arbeitspferde
- yearling stallion– einjährig Hengst
I recommend this linguee dictionary for learning german. When your learning the language, you need this linguee.com.
I used the dictionary for my translation of what i collected, here you can search learn linguee.com.
- Salder Schloss have Kutsche or carriage, horse and carriage. Every summer they have a celebration and concert. You can see other places of horses I’ve been here in Germany Something worth seeing.
- They have also oldtimer cars, some music instruments.
- I took photos in that visit and look at how they ride the carriage.
- I never tried to ride the horse and carriage here in Germany, only in the Philippines on our farm.
- They drive going to the city and come back to Salder Schloss.
- Riding horse and carriage is very romantic for some couple’s when they use in their wedding day.
- In Salder Schloss they held a wedding celebration here for the one who wants to use the venue for their wedding.
- I wish I can learn how to drive a carriage. That’s only my dream, so funny.
- In our farm before, we don’t use the horse, but the cow or carabao.
- We used carriage with the cow to bring the sacks of corn from the farm going to our house.
- Our house is far from our farm and we need to bring what we harvested.
- I was helping on our farm when’s I was young to plant corn and harvest it.
- Have you tried to help with farm work?
View this post on Instagram
#Germany #salder#castle #travel #Schloss #traveller #travelphotography #horse #niceexperience #cool #goodmorning #goodvibes #lifetothefullest #photooftheday#travelling#instagood #instaride #pic#riding#placetovisit #placetosee #besuchen #beautiful#ride #picoftheday #beautifuldestinations
- What’s can you say about horse and carriage riding? Do you like riding a horse?
- Have you ever seen riding a horse and carriage? Have you tried to touch the horse? Are you afraid of it?
- Do you have the experience to ride a horse?
- I love watching people who can ride the horse. They don’t have fear to ride the horse.
- Enjoy the nature and with riding the horse and carriage. Do some picnics or barbeque. what do you think about that? great idea?
Thank you for visiting.
Happy Sunday from Joylandztravel