Christmas Market 2019 in Braunschweig Germany You want to experience the Christmas holiday and to see the Christmas Market in …
You need to visit and explore Braunschweig historical buildings First, that is the building near the castle in the city …
Horse farm in Germany
We found the flock of sheep & horse riders on our walking tour in the Countryside in Germany. Wonderful nature and amazing scenery you can find on the horse farm in Germany.
Walking tour countryside | Beautiful countryisde| Farm fields
Words to remember: Horse and carriage
- I collect vocabulary in English and German to learn more about the language.
- This blog I write to make me more motivated or strive more about learning the language. I think this is my way to learn the language.
- If your reading this and also learning a language, I hope it can help you to add more vocabulary.
- Every time I read it and write, the more I keep it in my mind.
- There’s a quote also to make me inspired by learning the language.
- I hope you learn some in my vocabulary even if not so much but can help to add more vocabulary.
- This idea came into my mind while I’m visiting the Salder Schloss here in Salzgitter, Germany.
- Blinker’s– Scheuklappe
- boots- Stiefel
- breastplate– Brustpanzer
- breeding stallion– Zuchthengst
- calvary– Kavallerie
- cavalier- Kavalier
- carriage- Kutsche, Wagen
- carriage builder– Kutschenbauer
- carriage horses– Kutschpferde
- coach– Kutscher
- coach box– Kutschbox
- coach box brake– Kutschboxbremse
- dressage area– Dressurviereck
- dressage saddle- Dressursattel
- equanistrianism– klassiche Reitkunst
- equestrian- Reiter
- equestrian sport- Pferdesport
- equine– pferdesportlich
- equine passport- Equidenpass
- equine sports- Reitsport, Pferdesport
- gloves- Handschuhe
- helmet – Helm
- horse– Pferd
- horseback– Pferderücken
- horse carriage- Pferdewagen
- horse carriage ride– Kutschenfahrt
- horse farm- Pferdefarm, Pferdehof
- horselover– Pferdeliebhaber
- horse paddock- Pferdekoppel
- horse race- Pferderennen
- horse ranch– Pferderanch
- horse riding- Pferdereiten
- horse riding lesson- Reitstunden
- horse shoes- Hufeisen
- pasture– Weide
- riding– Reiten
- riding breeches- Reithose
- riding gloves- Reithandschuhe
- riding horse– Reitpferd
- romantic carriage tour- romantische kutschfahrt
- saddle– Sattel
- stable– Stall
- stage coach– Postkutsche
- stallion– Hengst
- stallion station– Leithengst
- trot- Trab
- wedding carriage- Hochzeitskutsche
- whip- Peitsche
- wild horses– wilde Pferde
- work horse– Arbeitspferde
- yearling stallion– einjährig Hengst
I recommend this linguee dictionary for learning german. When you’re learning the language, you need this linguee.com.
I used the dictionary for my translation of what I collected, here you can search learn linguee.com.
- Salder Schloss has Kutsche or carriage, horse, and carriage. Every summer they have a celebration and concert. You can see other places of horses I’ve been here in Germany Something worth seeing.
- They have also oldtimer cars, some music instruments.
- I took photos on that visit and look at how they ride the carriage.
- I never tried to ride the horse and carriage here in Germany, only in the Philippines on our farm.
- They drive going to the city and come back to Salder Schloss.
- Riding horse and carriage is very romantic for some couple’s when they use in their wedding day.
- In Salder Schloss they held a wedding celebration here for the one who wants to use the venue for their wedding.
- I wish I can learn how to drive a carriage. That’s only my dream, so funny.
- On our farm before, we don’t use the horse, but the cow or carabao.
- We used carriage with the cow to bring the sacks of corn from the farm going to our house.
- Our house is far from our farm and we need to bring what we harvested.
- I was helping on our farm when’s I was young to plant corn and harvest it.
- Have you tried to help with farm work?
- What’s can you say about horse and carriage riding? Do you like riding a horse?
- Have you ever seen riding a horse and carriage? Have you tried to touch the horse? Are you afraid of it?
- Do you have the experience to ride a horse?
- I love watching people who can ride the horse. They don’t have fear to ride the horse.
- Enjoy nature and riding the horse and carriage. Do some picnics or barbeque. what do you think about that? great idea?
Thank you for visiting.
Happy Sunday from Joylandztravel