Sightseeing in Braunschweig statue
“One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.” Dale Carnegie
Photos Braunschweig statue
Where we’re going to shopping malls, I saw a statue in Braunschweig and I took the photographs in front of the castle building.
Visiting in the City of Braunschweig, and then after that, we do some window shopping. And then, we eat some in a small restaurant.
Possibly you can visit in Braunschweig and its history will fascinate you.
Things to do in Braunschweig you can do window shopping or buy some because they have many shopping malls, museum, restaurants but we only do a short visit and strolling in the midtown.
Maybe in the future, I will find a more interesting place. I write a blog for my next visit and share more photos.
Address and screenshots in google map the nice places.
You can also read in this link:
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking forwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.“Steve Jobs
Make me inspired to continue learning and I do what I can and trust your gut.
Follow your dreams do whatever you like to achieve and find a way to fulfill your dreams. Try and try until you accomplish something your wishing for.
Life so many ups and downs but you can overcome that as long as you believe in yourself.
- I want to share in my blog my next destination and also searching for Braunschweig new travel destination.
- Quotes that’s motivates me to travel in this place and furthermore I hope you like these quotes and inspires you in daily life.
- Maybe you can share your experience in learning the language. What’s your experience in learning the new language?
- While learning a new language what is your other activities to practice the language? Do you like to learn a new foreign language or not?
- What’re your suggestions in learning a foreign language or Fremdsprache?
- For me, I don’t stop learning German vocabularies because I want to talk more in German.
- Collect some new German words every day to become familiar with the language and also the history of the places.
Motivational Quotes for your travel
“Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” Thomas A. Edison
“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz
What to do learning a foreign language?
Secondly, I use encouraging quotes so that it’s inspired me to study the language and do some sightseeing.
In short, language is difficult but only patience to practice daily and be confident to talk.
Most importantly, I need to strive more and do extra efforts to learn a foreign language.
It seems like I want to give up on learning the language but I’m using the chance and my time to practice more and also visit more beautiful places in Braunschweig city, and most especially to take a photo from a statue.
For me, the best solution to learn more is to explore the places and use the language and learning the culture.
Words to remember:
Dictionary I used .dict.cc/
English – Deutsch
- baby’s changing mat – die Wickelsauflage
- cheeky – frech
- childcare facility – Kinderbetreuungsstätte
- disobedient – ungehorsam
- educational efforts – Erziehungsbemühungen
- independent – unabhängig
- little pot – das Töpfchen
- quarrel – der Streit
- playground – der Spielplatz
- potty – der Topf
- stubborn – trotzig
- teachable -erziehbar
- to comfort – trösten
- to cry – weinen
- to deal – umgehen
- to diaper – wickeln
- toilet – die Toilette
- to pick a fight – Streit provozieren
- to play – spielen
- to scream – heulen
- whine – Heulen
- bucket – der Eimer
- care – die Pflege
- childcare facilities – Kinderbetreuungseinrichtungen
- conflict – der konflickt
- curious – wissbegierig
- diaper – die Windel
- displaying behavioral problems – verhaltensauffällig
- grumpy – quengelig
- lively – lebhaft
- loud – laut
- modest – zurückhaltend
- nursery school teacher – die Erzieherin
- schooling – die Erziehung
- secretive – verschlossen
- to clear – räumen
- to crawl – krabbeln
- to look after – versorgen
- to lotion – eincremen
- to nurture – erziehen
- to read aloud – vorlesen
- to wash – waschen
- assistance – die Aushilfe
- children’s home – das Kinderheim
- diaper pail – der Windeleimer
- doll – die Puppe
- doll corner – die Puppenecke
- fighting – Kämpfen
- handicrafts – werken
- relaxation room – der Ruheraum
- sandbox – der Sandkasten
- sliding – Rutschen
- to bolster – Mut machen
- toddler’s group – die Krabbelstube
- to fight – kämpfen
- to keep something safe – verwahren
- to mediate – schlichten
- to moan – jammern
- to offend – schimpfen
- to try out – ausprobieren
- to settle a dispute – einen Streit schlichten
- trainee – die Praktikantin
- wet wipe – das Feuchttuch
- bibs – das Lätzchen
- building brick – der Bauklotz
- coloring book – das Malbuch
- cuddly toy – das Kuscheltier
- daycare center – die Kindertagesstätte (Kita)
- doll’s kitchen – die Puppenküche
- infant – der Säugling
- pre-kindergarten – die Krippe
- role-playing – Rollenspiel
- role-playing room – der Rollenspielraum
- shovel – die Schaufel
- slide – die Rutsche
- snack – die Brotzeit
- storybook – das Bilderbuch
- to dress – sich anziehen
- to do arts and crafts – basteln
- to guide – betreuen
- to scream – schreien
- to show courage – Mut beweisen
- to swing – schaukeln
- yelling – das Geschrei
Reason in visiting Braunschweig statue
- Since I’m already here I used the chance to travel in Braunschweig to look the statue or arts and encourage myself to talk more in German.
- Keep on exploring and be creative so that you know more about the language.
- Above all, study daily German vocabularies, repeat what you’ve already read or learned.
- Lastly, keep on searching the landmarks and it helps you to know the places and guide you to travel while learning a new language.
- About the fare going to Braunschweig, I don’t use a ticket, we drive by a car going to Braunschweig. But Before we ride a train only 10-14 euro is my budget. I ride the train and the next is a tram that’s a 1-day ticket.
- Things to do when you’re traveling in Braunschweig visit the museum or castle but I did not yet try to visit it. Maybe next time, I’m not sure if I can take a photo and also you need to pay entrance, I’m looking a free or budgeted travel, I want only not so much to pay while I’m traveling.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
Follow me on my social media. Happy blogging.