Braunschweig statue and sightseeing
“One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.” Dale Carnegie
Braunschweig statue photos
Braunschweig statue photos
- My friends and I went to Braunschweig. Our plan is to go to the shopping malls. But before you can reach the shopping malls and you can see some castle, Braunschweig statue and old buildings.
- Sightseeing inside the City, afterward we went to the malls and do some window shopping.
- Looking for a nice place and after that, we ate some in small restaurants.
- Braunschweig City is a nice place, so many historical buildings, sculpture, castle,
- They have many shopping malls, museum, restaurants.
- Only a short visit and strolling in the downtown.
- Maybe in the future, I will find a more interesting place. I write a blog for my next visit and share more photos.
- Travel inspiration and guides in Braunschweig.
- You can find the address and screenshots in google maps the nice places.
You can also read in this link:
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking forwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.“Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs Travel quotes makes me inspire to continue learning and I do what I can and trust your gut.
Follow your dreams do whatever you like to achieve and find a way to fulfill your dreams. Try and try until you accomplish something your wishing for.
Life so many ups and down but you can overcome that as long as you believe in yourself.
- Searching about Braunschweig and find something new travel destination.
- I will share in my blog my next destination.
- Quotes that’s motivates me to travel in this place.
- I hope you like these quotes and inspire you in everyday life.
- Share your experience learning the language.
- What’s your experience in learning the new language?
- Do you like to learn new foriegn language or not?
- What’s your suggestions in learning foreign language or Fremdsprache?
- For me, I don’t stop learning German vocabularies because I want to talk more in German.
- Learn some new Germanwords every day to become familiar with the language and also the history of the places.
“Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.”
Thomas A. Edison
“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” Lou Holtz
Encouraging quotes because it’s inspired me to study the language and do some sightseeing.
Language is difficult, therefore, I need to strive more and do extra efforts.
I’m using the chance to visit at Braunschweig city because is the best solution to learn more about the language and culture.
words to remember:
Dictionary I used.dict.cc/
English – Deutsch
- baby’s changing mat – die Wickelsauflage
- cheeky – frech
- childcare facility – Kinderbetreuungsstätte
- disobedient – ungehorsam
- educational efforts – Erziehungsbemühungen
- independent – unabhängig
- little pot – das Töpfchen
- quarrel – der Streit
- playground – der Spielplatz
- potty – der Topf
- stubborn – trotzig
- teachable -erziehbar
- to comfort – trösten
- to cry – weinen
- to deal – umgehen
- to diaper – wickeln
- toilet – die Toilette
- to pick a fight – Streit provozieren
- to play – spielen
- to scream – heulen
- whine – Heulen
- bucket – der Eimer
- care – die Pflege
- childcare facilities – Kinderbetreuungseinrichtungen
- conflict – der konflickt
- curious – wissbegierig
- diaper – die Windel
- displaying behavioral problems – verhaltensauffällig
- grumpy – quengelig
- lively – lebhaft
- loud – laut
- modest – zurückhaltend
- nursery school teacher – die Erzieherin
- schooling – die Erziehung
- secretive – verschlossen
- to clear – räumen
- to crawl – krabbeln
- to look after – versorgen
- to lotion – eincremen
- to nurture – erziehen
- to read aloud – vorlesen
- to wash – waschen
- assistance – die Aushilfe
- children’s home – das Kinderheim
- diaper pail – der Windeleimer
- doll – die Puppe
- doll corner – die Puppenecke
- fighting – Kämpfen
- handicrafts – werken
- relaxation room – der Ruheraum
- sandbox – der Sandkasten
- sliding – Rutschen
- to bolster – Mut machen
- toddler’s group – die Krabbelstube
- to fight – kämpfen
- to keep something safe – verwahren
- to mediate – schlichten
- to moan – jammern
- to offend – schimpfen
- to try out – ausprobieren
- to settle a dispute – einen Streit schlichten
- trainee – die Praktikantin
- wet wipe – das Feuchttuch
- bibs – das Lätzchen
- building brick – der Bauklotz
- coloring book – das Malbuch
- cuddly toy – das Kuscheltier
- daycare center – die Kindertagesstätte (Kita)
- doll’s kitchen – die Puppenküche
- infant – der Säugling
- pre-kindergarten – die Krippe
- role-playing – Rollenspiel
- role-playing room – der Rollenspielraum
- shovel – die Schaufel
- slide – die Rutsche
- snack – die Brotzeit
- storybook – das Bilderbuch
- to dress – sich anziehen
- to do arts and crafts – basteln
- to guide – betreuen
- to scream – schreien
- to show courage – Mut beweisen
- to swing – schaukeln
- yelling – das Geschrei
- Since I’m already here I used the chance to travel in Braunschweig to look the statue or arts and encourage myself to be more productive.
- Keep on exploring and be creative so that you know more about the language.
- Study daily German vocabularies, repeat what you’ve already read before.
- Strolling around the city and took photos from a statue in Braunschweig.
- Searching the landmarks and it helps you to know the place, of course, have fun.