Interesting things to do in Bad Harzburg during wintertime
Where: Bad Harzburg here in Germany, Harz mountains.
What to do in Bad Harzburg in wintertime?
For example, ride a cable car or Seilbahn and go swimming in the Sauna. And also a clean park with a beautiful mountain view for hiking.
Transportation: Bus number 873 or the Train
What you can find in Bad Harzburg?
Restaurants, shops, a bank, and moreover hotels.
It seems like freezing outside you can still walk and do some hiking.
Furthermore, visits the beautiful traditional houses and the park. But if you like to be in a warm place then you can go to swimming during wintertime.
What was the coldest temperature during wintertime in Bad Harzburg?
The coldest temperature was -4 during my visit to Bad Harzburg and that’s a starting of wintertime.
How do you keep warm during wintertime?
Wearing the right clothes to keep warm during the winter season. And in addition, drinking plenty of water.
Eat warm soup with vegetables to keep you warm.
Bad Harzburg in wintertime pictures
- I think my first experience with the cable car was in Hongkong but that’s also wintertime.
- And the cable car was a longer ride but in a wintertime a little bit cold that time.
This cable is an old cable car and also it’s not a long time to ride only on the top of the mountain.
In my own experienced in Hongkong was a long time to rides the cable car compare in Bad Harzburg.
In my own experienced in Hongkong was a long time to rides the cable car in contrast in Bad Harzburg and similarly, you can see also a mountain view or hills at Tung Chung Bay, that’s my first-time experience riding a cable car.
Furthermore, That’s a new cable car minimum of six people can sit inside the cable car.
Likewise, a wonderful memory with a cable car experience but also I like to ride a different style of cable other countries.
Maybe, I will try a new adventure in other places and also looking at the mountain scenery during the wintertime.
If you want to look at other cables car here
What are your favorite things to do during the wintertime?
Take a look at the scenic mountain scene and also walking in the park with freezing plants and trees.
Nobody likes to go out in this freezing wintertime and moreover also a dark gray in Bad Harzburg park.
It’s a quiet place because it’s wintertime when I visit in Bad Harzburg
Many crystals snow were on the ground, during wintertime. And also the park was frozen. It seems no one lives here a very quiet place.
No one is walking in the park, during I was walking in the park and all is white and gray colors.
I’m walking in the park and, taking a picture in the surroundings and so quiet that time, I felt I’m alone with this place.
During summertime, there are so many people walking and sitting in this park.
Yes, of course, All people want a cozy and warm room with a cup of coffee than in a chilled park.
Traditional German House when I visited during wintertime in Bad Harzburg
German old house with timber framing and it’s alike in a fairytale story with creative style. And moreover, a great house but looks beautiful house here in Harz Germany and until now you can find this type of houses.
Do you prefer living in an old house or in a modern house?
For me, I like an old house and then a little bit of renovation that’s not so cold during wintertime. In addition, your comfortable living in an old and that’s the important thing.
Lastly, they maintained the old houses to look similar like before and that’s a great idea to save it for the next generation. Therefore, in my own opinion, that’s an amazing idea to take care of the old house and to give to the young generation
Would you live in a tiny house or in a big house?
Maybe, I like the tiny and not so big because it’s easy to clean.
Life is so simple living in a tiny house and easy to organize your things.
Low utility cost and also you can save more electric and heater.
When you have a big and old there are so many spaces for your visitors and you can accept a visitor to sleep at your house. Unlike in a tiny house, you don’t have privacy. No one can visit you overnight.
What’s your experience of living in an old house?
What’s the advantage and disadvantage of living in an old house during wintertime?
Probably, when you live in an old house there are so many things need to repair or renovate.
Expensive to renovate when it’s an old house
Perhaps you feel alone because it’s big, you afraid of the dark.
“Kindness is like snow- It beautifies everything it covers.” Kahlil Gibran
“The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.”
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- acknowledgement – Rückmeldung
- close date – Einsendschluss
- encouragement – Ermunterung
- methods study – Arbeitsablaufstudie
- moderator – der Diskussionsleiter
- positive acknowledgment – die Positive Rückmeldung
- set phrase – Floskel
- statement – die Stellungsnahme
- the minutes – das Sitzungsprotokoll
- to claim compensation – Ausgleich verlangen
- to compose the minutes – das Sitzungsprotokoll verfassen
- to print the minutes – das Sitzungsprotokoll ausdrucken
- to reject a proposal – einen Vorschlag zurückweisen
- to submit proposal – einen Vorschlag unterbreiten
- to submit an offer – ein Angebot unterbreiten
- broadcasting – Rundfunk
- courteous – zuvorkommend
- thoughtfulness – Zuvorkommenheit
- overtime cost – Aufwendungen für Uberstunden
- reputation – Ruf
- terms of payment and delivery – Liefer-und Zahlungsbedingungen
- to cancel – absagen
- to collect overtime – Überstunden ansammeln
- to fill in – eintragen
- to fix a date – einen Termin festlegen
- to keep an appointment – einen Termin wahrnehmen
- to maintain the reputation – den guten Ruf bewahren
- to received a compliment – Kompliment empfangen
- to reschedule – verlegen
- to reschedule a date – einen Termin verschieben
- to return a compliment – das Kompliment erwidern
- acceptedly – anerkannterweise
- aimless existence – sinnlose Existenz
- to abandon one’s own homeland – seine Heimat verlassen
- circumstances – Umstände
- demographic group – Bevölkerungsgruppe
- existence – Existenz
- hardship – harte Umstände
- inconvenient circumstances – unpassende Umstände
- individuality – Eigenständigkeit
- living conditions – Lebensbedingungen
- publishing house – Verlage
- self-employment – berufliche Selbständigkeit
- to commit – begehen
- to go into society – gesellschaftlichen Umgang pflegen
- to keep silence – Stillschweigen bewahren
- to keep – hüten
- to keep up – aufrechthalten
- to prohibited – untersagen
- to retain – bewahren
- business lunch – Geschäftsessen
- business partner – Geschäftspartner
- business performance – Geschäftsverlauf
- colloquial usage – umgangsprachliche Gepflogenheit
- cultural identity – kulturelle Eigenheit
- cultural significance – kulturelle Bedeutung
- discomfort – Unbehagen
- discomfortable – Unbehagen erzeugend
- fixed revenue – feste Einkünfte
- fixed terms – feste Bedingungen
- habit – Gewohnheit
- indigent people – einheimische
- indigenous labor – einheimische Arbeitskräfte
- meeting – Begegnung
- morality – gute Sitten
- practice – Gepflogenheiten
- received – empfangen
- to develop a habit – eine Gewohnheit entwickeln
- to inquire – sich erkundigen
- to take orders – Befehle empfangen
- adored – verehrt
- agency – Vermittlung
- average – Durchschnitt
- banking – Bankwesen
- bad conscience – schlechtes Gewissen
- commuter – Pendler
- conscience – Gewissen
- commuting – Pendeln
- disclosed – enthüllt
- economic data – Wirtschaftsdaten
- employability – Vermittlungsfähigkeit
- fare average – guter Durchschnitt
- look out – Ausschau
- maestro – Dirigent
- pure conscience – reines Gewissen
- placement rate – Vermittlungsquote
- return – Rückkehr
- shuttle service – Pendelnverkehr
- to acquire data – Daten erfassen
- to commute – pendeln
- to daydream – schwärmen
- to quit – verzichten
- worshipful – sehr verehrt
Learn daily german words and keep on repeating and also don’t be shy to talk in German.
Talk in actual conversation and keep on trying and don’t be scared to talk. Don’t be afraid to make mistake while you are talking to other people.
Listening on the radio and try to understand it. Reading the newspaper daily and don’t stop learning new words.
Make sure you keep on learning every day and be confident.
Expose yourself outside world and also expose on the movies, songs, and talking with the native speakers.
You need to set a daily schedule and use your time well in learning a language.
Read a blog about language learning and also quotes to inspire to learn more.
Why do you want to learn a new language? Do you like to travel and to talk in that language?
Don’t worry you can do it.
Cold and freezing place but you have an adventure while traveling these place.
Interesting things to do in Bad Harzburg. You can go swimming and hiking, riding the cable. and last, but not the least you can see the traditional houses in Germany.
That’s my adventure in Bad Harzburg during wintertime
Next time, I will visit again here, if they have so much snow and experience the winter time in Bad Harzburg.
Only one day I visit here, and not so many places I explored or visited.
What is your experience traveling alone during winter?
When is the best time to travel wintertime or summertime? What are the best places have you traveled during the winter?
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you want to read my other post please click the link.
Thank you for visiting joylandztravel, till next time in my next post