“Quotes extrovert or introvert”
- “Introverts treasure the close relationships they have stretched so much to make.” Adam S. McHugh
- “If you are an introvert, you are born with a temperament that craves to be alone, delights in meaningful connections, thinks before speaking and observes before approaching. If you are an introvert, you thrive in the inner
sanctuary of the mind, heart, and spirit, but shrink in the external world of noise, drama and chaos. As an introvert, you are sensitive, perceptive, gentle and reflective. You prefer to operate behind the scenes, preserve your precious energy and influence the world in a quiet, but powerful way.” Aletheia Luna
- “There are two races on earth. Those who need others, who are distracted, occupied and refreshed by others, who are worried, exhausted and unnerved by solitude as by the ascension of a terrible glacier or the crossing of a desert; and those, on the other hand, who are wearied, bored, embarrassed, utterly fatigued by others, while isolation calms them, and the detachment and imaginative activity of their minds bathes them in peace.” Guy de Maupassant
- “Extroverts sparkle, introverts glow. Extroverts are fireworks, introverts are a fire in the hearth.” Sophia Dembling
- “Introverts are dependent on their own inside noise, extroverts are dependent of outside noise. The outputs are dependent on quality of those noise.” Amit K Ghosh
What is the difference between ambivalent, extrovert and introvert?
For example, ambivalent like to do:
- So they are having two opposing feelings at the same time. But they are not sure if they are introvert or extrovert
- Also, they like it both and they can’t choose.
An introvert like to do:
- Namely, they like reading, writing, hiking, fishing and using computers.
- Moreover, they are a writer, artist, sculptor, engineer, composer, and inventor.
- In addition, they choose a good companion or sensible person.
- And also they are analytical. However, they are a good listener and calm.
- In the same way, they plan for the future and remembering the past. Though they also think about the past what happened and they recall it. So, they are thinking about the things gonna happen.
- But they get easily exhausted. For instance, they think before they do some and stay on the task. Lastly, they never give up easily.
4 things Extrovert like to do:
- Namely, they are action-oriented and also they are a sociable person. Like, they to focus on what’s happening now or around them.
- Although they are talkative and is not the same as an introvert person.
- Above all, they are a friendly person and outgoing. In addition, they are an attention seeker and also easily distracted people. But they need someone they can talk to and share some of their thoughts and feelings.
- Though they are quick to decide and easily get frustrated. But they are too quick to solve a problem and find a solution. Such as, they are like a teacher, lawyer, wedding planner, and nurse.
Words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- active – tatkräktig
- active-minded – lebendig
- adventurous – abenteuerlich
- adventurous person – abenteuerernatur
- ambivalent – ambivalent, zweispältig
- anti-social – asozial
- attentive – aufmerksam
- bad-tempered – schlecht gelaunt
- boring – langweilig
- calm – ruhig
- courageous – mutig
- desperate – verzweifelt
- desperation – Verzweiflung
- even-tempered – ausgeglichen
- extrovert – exrovertiert
- friendly- freundlich
- good-tempered – gut gelaunt
- hardworking- fleißig
- helpful – hilfsbereit
- honest– ehrlich
- humble – bescheiden
- humorous – humorvoll
- ill-tempered – übellaunig
- introvert – introvertiert
- impulsive – impulsiv
- kind – liebenswürdig
- kind-hearted – gutherzig
- kind-heartedness – Barmherzigkeit
- like-minded – gleichgesinnt
- like-minded person– Gesinnungsgenosse
- mean, unkind – gemein
- narrow-minded- engstirnig
- nice – nett
- open – offen
- open-handed – freigebig
- open-hearted – herzlich
- Open-minded- aufgeschlossen
- open-minded thinker – Querdenker
- out-going – kontaktfreudig
- petty-minded – kleingeistig
- polite – höflich
- responsible – verantwortsbewusst
- responsible-minded -verantwortungsbewusst
- self-confident – selbstbewusst
- sociable- kontakfreudig
- sociable person -geselliger Mensch
- spontaneous – spontan
- timid – schüchtern
- to be absent-minded – geistesabwesend sein
- to be stay open – offen bleiben
- to keep active – tätig bleiben
- tough – belastbar
- tough customer – schwierige Kunde
- tough-minded – störrisch
Are you extrovert or introvert, ambivert?
- Do you like to go to parties? do you like to spend time alone?
- But, I like to spend time alone while listening to music or sometimes quite place. Although, sometimes I don’t like to work with groups.
- Maybe I’m an ambivert person it depends what type of people I encountered. Firstly, I’m a shy type or quite. But I like to observe, like adventure and try new things.
- Secondly, I’m loud when I’m with my friends who really close to me.
- Furthermore, I don’t like parties.
- Even though at home it makes me relaxed listening to music and reading quotes. But I also chose to window shopping instead to go to a cinema. Like, walking anywhere just too relaxed my mind to get new ideas.
- In addition, I prefer to stay at home do household chores and spend time in my family than with other people. Above all, important my family before other people.
- It seems to me that I’m introvert and a little bit extrovert.
- How about you? Which personality do you belong?
- In short, so if you want to read quotes, or learning some words in german, feel free to share or pin it vocabulary ..thanks again
If you have a suggestion about what I wrote feel free to comments or messages me.
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
Happy reading and don’t be shy to comment or write to me. Till next time
Please follow and like us: