“Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.”― Steve Jobs
“You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” Steve Jobs
- You should never give up in life, no matter what happens. There’s something good to come in your life.
- Have time for yourself to enjoy the beautiful life you have.
- It’s not too late to travel, find a place where you can feel good, not just staying in a four corner of your house.
- Get up and let yourself to enjoy the place.
- If you can travel do it.
- If you travel, you can get an idea, or learn some. That you learn about other people.
- I visited this place in Central, Hongkong. You can see the artistic buildings at night.
- The reflection of the sea, and enjoying the fresh air.
- I love taking photos it makes me unwind, on a hard working day.
- Living in Hongkong it’s not easy, you need to find a way how to ease your mind, so the next day you have the energy to work again.
- I like Hongkong, if you want to enjoy the country, try to tour at night enjoy the lights in central.
- There’s a small restaurant where you can buy cheaper food if you are a budgeted traveler. So many parks without to pay, have clean toilette, you can ride the MTR and Tram or bus, anything affordable in your budget.
- These photos were taken when I was working in Hongkong. Here you can find other places in Hongkong like Disneyland if you want to experiences the rides or meet Cinderella, mickey mouse, and other cartoon characters just visit Hong Kong Disneyland.
- If you want to see the biggest Buddha in Hongkong, Lantau Island, New Territories. Experiences the cable car and you can see the island.
- Just explore and to see the flower market in causeway bay, you can see different colors and different beautiful flowers.
- Visit the Avenue stars in Tsim Tsa Tsui some statue of the stars in Hongkong.
- Try the Clearwater Bay in Hongkong. This place not so much people in first beach clear water bay. unlike Stanley beach or deep water beach. When summer in Stanley beach so many people visiting this place.
This is my experience I like to share, what’s your experience traveling in Hongkong apple store, IFC mall, Hong Kong Central, Public pier?
I took pictures for memories that I’ve been there and also that’s forever memories.
Happy reading and explore hong kong