Remember this: perfect Travel quotes to inspire you
“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” Lao Tzu
“Travel is not really about leaving our homes, but leaving our habits.” -Pico Iyer
While traveling read perfect travel quotes
- Firstly, when I travel I don’t have a fixed plan and I go wherever I want.
- Secondly, I explore the place and search what’s the best place to go, or just look what’s the best in this place.
- Moreover, I read the history of the place or what’s the best attractions.
- Therefore, I find more not only in the center or city of the place.
- But I go to a small village or small town to find interesting in this place.
- While I walked more I can find the best attractions. So every street I explore to know more the place.
- Though I don’t go to the tourist places and it is the best in the local area.
- Instead, go to a small town without so many tourists.
- In other words, you can find a pleasant place and unwind your mind during your visits.
- Above all, I don’t expect so much when I arrived in other places. So just take your time to know the best attractions.
- Most importantly, be happy when you discover a perfect view of the place and read the perfect travel quotes.
- During your travel what are your favorite things to do? Do you plan to travel? do you have a fixed plan? where do you visit new perfect travel places? Or do you like to walk until you find the best attraction in this country?
- Do you like to explore more the City or just stay in a Tourist spot?
- Most noteworthy, when you travel try new places to visit with perfect smiles and have fun.
“I read, I travel, I become.” Derek Walcott
Another travel quotes that I like “I read, I travel, I become.” from Dereck Walcott it inspires me to travel and learn the culture and also to enjoy my time while visiting a destination.
Therefore, life is a journey and you always learn from the people you meet in other places, So don’t forget to talk to other people while your traveling.
Maybe try new food in this country and enjoy the food you eat. But you will realize and you will like it the taste of the food in another country.
words to remember:
English – Deutsch
- abandoned – aufgegeben
- anger – Ärger
- avoidance – Vermeidung
- despair – Verzweiflung
- detestable – abscheulich
- disapproval – Missbilligung
- empty – bedeutungslos
- empty-handed – erfolglos
- fear – Angst
- fulfilled – erfüllt
- happy – fröhlich
- hesitant – zögerlich
- hostile – feindlich
- indifferent – abgestumpft
- inferior – minderwertig
- infuriated – wütend
- judgemental – voreingenommen
- loathing – Ekel
- most respected – angesehenste
- open-minded – weltoffen
- playful – verspielt
- powerless – machtlos
- provocative – provokativ
- respected – respektiert
- revolted – aufgelehnt
- sad – traurig
- sensitive – empfindlich
- skeptical – skeptisch
- surprise – überraschend
- victimized – geopfert
- well-respected – sehr angesehen
- withdrawn – verschlossen
- ages – Zeitalter
- amusement park – Freizeitpark
- casual clothes – Freizeitkleidung
- digitales era – digitales zeitalter
- era – Zeitabschnitt
- leisure activities – Freizeitbeschäftigung
- leisure industry – Freizeitindustrie
- leisure pursuit – Freizeit vergnügen
- moment – Zeitpunkt
- recreational activities – Freizeitgestaltung
- recreational sport – Freizeitsport
- shortage of time – Zeitnot
- spirit of the time – Zeitgeist
- temporary employment – Zeitarbeit
- time management – Zeitmanagement
- time management skills – Zeitmanagementfähigkeiten
- time pressure – Zeitdruck
- time zone – Zeitzone
Perfect travel destination in Salzgittersee, Salzgitter, Germany
- That is a Man-made lake and a beautiful place to relax your time here, but when it’s summer so many people spend their time.
- So I went here autumn time and only a few people walked and visited here.
- In addition, to breath fresh air and some use their bicycles to go to this lake.
- But also they have a playground for Kids and some people want to see swans too, but not allowed to feed them.
- Furthermore, in the background you can see have a windmill. That is a little bit far from the lake.
- In short, you need to walk more before you can reach the windmills.
- Seems they have a boat and you can enjoy sailing in this peaceful place but bring some snacks for a picnic.
Some of my windmill pictures:
View this post on Instagram
#sailing #sunset #travel #pictureoftheday #photooftheday #travellersblog #travellers#germany🇩🇪 #travelblogger #travelguide #simple #appreciate #nature_good #natures #photography #photooftheday #lifeofadventure #lifesgood #photooftheday#nature #naturephotography #naturelovers #natureshot#instagood #naturelovers #lifeisgood #instagram #instalake#pic#sail#beautiful #beautifulview
I’m happy if you follow or add me to my social media account.
Happy reading and enjoy your journey from joylandztravel